Application: Imperatess_Tara

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by ImperatorKesel, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ImperatorKesel BDO Chapter

Black Desert Family Name: Kesel

Main Character Name: Imperatess_Tara

What TeamSpeak name will be: Dante "Imperatess" Kesel

Main Class, are you staying with this class?: Valkyrie, Yes I'm sticking with this class I've been one since launch

Time Zone: UTC-6 Central

Screenshot of current gear: http://i.imgur.com/BixCE6m.jpg

Level: 60

Referral (not required): Iorwyn, Tats

[1] LotD's Black Desert Online chapter is primarily PvP orientated. The majority of PvE we do is with intent of furthering our PvP prowess. Briefly describe how this approach sounds to you? I started playing BDO back in march as I liked its take on PVP, however I've also come to like the PVE content aswell.

[2] We expect (online) members to help participate in Guild Missions and scheduled Guild Events, do you feel that will be an issue? No this will not be an issue

[3] Is this your first BDO guild? If not, please state the name of your most recent guild and why you're no longer with them. Honesty and transparency is important here, lying may result in removal from LotD. No I have been apart of Acolytes since July, however they have become rather inactive as of late.

[4] BDO has a 24 cooldown after leaving a guild before you can join another. Are you currently on cooldown? yes

[5] Any acts of hacking, cheating or botting will result in immediate removal from the guild and banning from all future LotD chapters. Do you have a problem with this stance?
    No

[6] LotD uses TeamSpeak and requires members to regularly be a part of the chapter and community. Please understand that we expect our members to be in TS whenever you they are in-game to be a part of our community. Do you feel that this may be an issue?
    No

[7] Are you 18 or older? Yes

[8] Castle wars are on Saturdays at 9PM EST and VERY important to us. Will you be able to regularly attend these wars? yes

[9] How did you hear about us? / What made you decide to apply? I heard about you guys from a few friends (Iorwyn and tats) and they said you guys were a really cool group of people. As for what made me apply I've been putting alot of thought of seeking to joing you guys since December but held off due to the holidays.

2. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Hi Kesel :) Just wanted you to know we saw your app. Most of us are at werk right now and should reply when we get home

3. Rhyha Dude looks like a lady

@ImperatorKesel

Approved! Next, we would like to setup a time to conduct the duel assessment with you. Its nothing to worry about, you don't even have to win! We just like to screen applicants to make sure they know how to play their class. Please let @Jancey @Synetos @Badaboozle or @Rzaj know when you're ready/available.

However... Due to high interest, our main war squad is completely full and you will need to wait in our waitlist until a spot opens up. We offer an overflow guild (with guild buffs) for you to wait in if you'd like. Pending completion of the duel assessment, you will be a full member of our community (full access to the forums, TeamSpeak, open world PvP together, etc). As spots open up in LotD, we will move the highest gearscore/level player into the guild.

Unfortunately, we cannot accurately estimate how long you will have to wait to get into the main squad. We hope that you'll join us in TeamSpeak (and our overflow guild) and start being a member of our community today! Let us know what you decide.

4. ImperatorKesel BDO Chapter

Thats good to hear, I'm currently ready and will be available all day today (2/7/17) for the duel @Jancey , @Synetos , @Badaboozle , @Rzaj . I'm currently on cool down and will be until very late tonight (2am central) and am fine with being in overflow. I completely understand the wait and am fine with it.

5. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

*poke* :) Did the duel get done yesterday? If not, ill help find someone this evening

6. Rhyha Dude looks like a lady

Zaves and ProjectG did the duel assessment and you did well! Check your inbox for our welcome message!

Georgetta likes this.
  7. ImperatorKesel BDO Chapter

Thank you for the opportunity to prove my worth with the duel, I look forward to the fun times ahead.

Georgetta likes this.
  8. Rhyha Dude looks like a lady

@ImperatorKesel

Hey buddy, I think you slipped through the cracks somewhere. Are you in our overflow guild or just on the waitlist?

Also, can you keep us updated on your gear? If you're over 470 gs, we could get you instantly

9. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

<-- bad Getta

Sorry man :(

10. ImperatorKesel BDO Chapter

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017 at 10:25 PM
  11. Rhyha Dude looks like a lady

@ImperatorKesel

We've got a spot for you in the main guild! We'll keep you as a trial member until you meet the gear requirements as well though.

Contact an officer in TS when you're off cooldown.

12. ImperatorKesel BDO Chapter