Battlefield 4 Server: Reserve your slot!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Valor, Oct 20, 2013.

Valor Elder

Lords of the Dead will be hosting our very own 64 slot Battlefield 4 server from Nuclear Fallout based out of Chicago, Illinois. We currently have 12-15 of our members and even more of their close friends to help us start populating the server the night it goes live. We are going to start off by asking for donations to get us rolling. As many of you may know it does cost money to host a server. We are looking for people to step up and help us pay for the server itself. Any amount of money will help and will go to our server cost.

The last time LotD hosted a server it was ranked #1 for 2 weeks and was populated 24 hours a day. Our BC2 server quickly became a place where good players came to find a good game with other good players. We are looking to do the same with our server and Bf4.

If you wish to contribute and help LotD run our server please send any donations to our guild paypal account thorizdin@lotd.org .​

Attached Files:

Sanjo Warlord

Put us down for $20

$10 for BF4 and $10 for guild funds.

Every little bit helps :)
    Furyos likes this.

zeta Lord

in for 20, looking forward to shootin' the shit with peeps again :)
    Furyos likes this.

Remec Lord

I'm in for $30...server/reserved slots when available... Looking forward to killing you guys.
    Furyos likes this.

EvilCiD AA Chapter

I'm in for $10
    Furyos likes this.

Calebreth Lord

In for $20 for the first month. Sent tonight!
    Furyos likes this.

Sarge Lord

$20 sent from madcyric73
    Furyos and Calebreth like this.

Calebreth Lord

My man! Was worried you were still gonna be in school, congrats btw on graduation!

Pookee Official Misfit and Poop Grandpa

Sarge! M'fucker! You're still alive!

Sarge Lord

Ya, my life has changed so much in the last 2 years. I just don't sit down long enough to play anything seriously. I'll be on BF4 whenever possible.
    Furyos likes this.

Hectic Lord

sent my donation today.
    Furyos likes this.

Sanjo Warlord

Those who donate $20 or more get the chance to win a free copy o fBF4?

That's what Hades told me. ;)
    Viphre likes this.

Furyos Warlord

Just transferred money from bank to PayPal. In 5 days I'll donate some cash even though I'm not playing BF4!!!