Eve online anyone playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earlj, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Earlj Inactive Chapter Member

Looking to see if anyone plays or played eve online i have played for many years and was wondering if anyone new or old is back playing

2. I have an account, one toon somewhere in the range of 35-40 mill sp, but I'm not currently active.

Currently they're dropping daily Christmas gifts so if you have an account, even the new free "alpha clones" you should log in for collectible swag on the daily.

3. Earlj Inactive Chapter Member

I didn't like many of the gifts i did start playing it again thou after a friend i use to play with brought a character to come back and play with

4. Bushido BDO Chapter

I was planning on returning to EvE now that it went f2p. But I would be playing on a fresh account.

5. Earlj Inactive Chapter Member

i wish it was more free players could do but you can train enough and play enough using f2p to pay for account thou using plex's if you do it right. Right now on eve i'm Fry Parmala and Cadion

6. Nice to see people showing interest in the game.

most of the really fun content is probably restricted on the f2p accounts, but a group of you could prolly easily set up a gang to fly in lowsec with cheap disposable ships.

Far as the gifts go, yeah most of them will be "quaint", more of a collectible item to commemorate another year than anything you'll find useful. But, hey, you can always sell it.

7. Earlj Inactive Chapter Member

been blopsing carrier in provi its always fun

8. Carriers are less fun since the nerf last year (year before? I've been away too long).

T3 Dessie's were the fun thing last I played.