24 million hit & nxt goal

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Chaotix, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Chaotix Warlord

24 million unlocked
    Public Transportation System – Need to get from one place to another but don’t have a starship? We’re building a galactic transportation system. You can travel via transport from system to system in Star Citizen and even ship items (like a ship you need moved to another hangar.) With this stretch goal, we’ll expand this system: star liners, long range transports, charter ships and flyable shuttles!

26 million goal

Enhanced Capital Ship Systems – In addition to the command and control systems we’ve already outlined, we’re going to expand capital ship functions! Lead a damage control team to fight fires and repair key systems during battle, control internal bulkheads to slow boarders and man a number of consoles, like navigation and engineering, that will make commanding a capital ship feel even more immersive.

2. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Really, reading this.... who else doesn't feel like this sounds like a scam sometimes?

3. Ren Elder

Cautiously optimistic. We have all seen feature bloat and incomplete launch content. But at least here they are tying the features to a monetary value so if their planning is adequate it should be achievable. And there is no publisher to screw things up.

4. Viphre Lord

as Ren said cautiously optimistic, because I've played games this man has put out before and I think most did.

It is a bit sketchy to some people in the way they are doing things as they are in a sense "pioneering" a new way to be totally publisher free, it will either be a hit or miss, so far is been good.

I've been following this game since it was announced a year ago, and seems fine if you think of the end product and the way they do things is different but its a new feel to the game making industry as we get to see things normally you wouldn't in a normal game developing cycle environment. For instance the modular system they implemented, releasing modules of the game at a time, starting with the hangars, and going with the pvping aspect of the game late this year.

I would suggest people to check out the weekly live stream on Fridays if you got the time, it might shed a new light on this ambitious project Chris Roberts is doing.