25 million hit and next goal

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Chaotix, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Chaotix Warlord

25 million hit
    Enhanced Alpha – We will use additional funding to build a wider alpha test than we had originally intended for the first phase of Star Citizen’s launch. The initial plan was to first launch servers in North America and then expand to areas such as Europe and Australia to decrease latency in these areas, perfecting the game as we improve the experience around the world. This funding will allow us to invest in a wider infrastructure for our early testing, spinning up remote servers earlier. Hitting this goal will also allow us to increase the number of remaining alpha slots. Extra alpha slots not only means more Star Citizens will travel the ‘verse at launch, but that we will receive more feedback and more stress testing. One immediate impact is that we can add 50,000 alpha slots to our test plan.

27 million goal

Banu Merchantman Unlocked – Banu traders are renowed for their merchant prowess, traveling the spacelanes and trading with everyone from humans to the Vanduul! Their sturdy, dedicated trading ships are prized beyond all other transports, sometimes passing from generation to generation of Banu. At $23 million we dedicated additional resources to making Xi’An spacecraft a unique experience. At $27 million, we will expand that same thinking to the Banu! Starting with the merchant ship, the design team will expand Banu technology to offer players a completely different way of experiencing their universe.

2. Soth Administrator

Can't believe how much money they've raised for this project already. The game is probably already going to be profitable even before selling a single release copy.

If this game is 25% as good as it looks, it will be a legendary game.

3. I've got to say - I haven't been interested in this game at all - but christ - my curiosity is piqued - I might have to check it out just to see what all the hubbub is about.

4. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Camelot unchained should have shot higher for their KS I guess =p