A request :)

Discussion in 'Camelot Unchained' started by Haiden, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haiden Lord

Please do not ask me about CU

2. Lake Warlord

3. Haiden Lord

call it what you want Lake

4. Lake Warlord

haha. I'm kidding but that was honestly the first thing I thought when I read this out of the blue comment. I know stuff is under NDA but I would have though a Lord would get other members hyped for something like this. I want you guys to have a effort toward CU. It's going to be a good game! However, I can understand that constantly answering questions might be rough. Maybe we can get a post with up to date resources/info so people stop jumping at you for info.

5. Haiden Lord

I am glad its the first thing you thought of and its exactly that type of mentality why my first thought to come to mind is to tell you to fuck off :)

Im not kidding

Glisseal likes this.
  6. Lake Warlord

Sir, obviously I can read past the initial impression most can get from that post. I understand that being the "POC" can become exhausting. I'm not blaming nor judging. Which is why I'm suggesting a capture all thread that is pinned with resources so you stop becoming the go to person everyone is pinging. I can help you set that up if you want.

7. Valor Buffalo Rancher

@Haiden

We've been working lately to organize the direction of our guild's efforts so that we can provide more support to you and the others in CU as well as SC honestly. It's been an unreasonable expectation to have only one person working on the game and we'll do what we can to get this organized and draw down the plethera of PM's you probably get every time CU comes up.

That being said, your feedback and input on this organization will be crucial to making sure we do it right. I hope you'll be receptive to working more closely with other folks while cutting down on the random shit that's probably flying your way.

8. Haiden Lord

Valor I am nobody within this guild nor do I have any plans to be. My status lately is day to day depending on who decides to try and shit on me that particular day so if one of the many newly appointed warlords or elders wants to try and make some sort of fucking sense out of the cluster fuck that the CU boards has been over the last 3 years, please feel free. I tried early on, then again made another attempt. I am done fucking with it

9. Haiden Lord

10. Haiden Lord

When there is shit like that going on as well in the past, my internal fuck off switch is on full bore when the guild decides to promote someone to a warlord rank that has directly tried to undermine another group within the guild
    So yes im a bit salty

Glisseal likes this.
  11. Leshil Warlord

12. Valor Buffalo Rancher

@Haiden

I understand your frustration and every Elder/Warlord has actually gone through the struggle of becoming hyper focused on only their effort. It's never fair to other efforts, but I'm sure it's a grievance you won't hold on to long (though 1.5 years is a long time) as we've now reached a point of being able to assign adequate resources to CU. I'm not asking you to do anything other than work with us to get up to speed.

Once we have our shit together on who will be working with CU, I'll reach out and we can work on a plan. Low demand on your time and hopefully adequate attention to CU in prep for the upcoming beta tests.

13. Furyos Warlord

@Haiden I'm on your side. What you lack in tact you make up for in dedication. I wouldn't trade you for 25 others.

14. Haiden Lord

@Furyos holy shit my post got a Fury sighting lol
    My tact took a shit awhile back, an its really no ones fault here, I just dont have the patience I once had to deal with shenanigans
    I gave it a shot, failed miserably an now im just like oh well

15. Soth Administrator

FINE but if I'm not allowed to ask you about CU then you're not allowed to ask me for butt rubs no more.

16. Haiden Lord

@Soth deals between two private entities can be worked out

Soth likes this.
  17. Soth Administrator

I told you to stop calling my package a 'private entity'

18. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

I encourage everyone to use the forums for meaningful discussion on CU. If you're a Core Member (Lord+) you have extra tools available to you for this purpose.

19. Hades Lord of the Dead

LotD doesn't violate NDA's so you rocket scientists who don't know that already have now been duly informed.

Haiden, Piikaa and Remec like this.
  20. Glisseal Lord

Totaly agree!

Haiden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.