Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker <--- The best cup of coffee you can make at home!

Discussion in 'LotD Merchandise/Hot Deals/Sweet Gear' started by Sanjo, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Cooking.com via Rakuten has for $30 - $10 w/ promo code VISACHECKOUT w/ Visa Checkout = $20. Shipping is Free. Thanks yuugotserved

Info & Discussion about VISA Checkout.

Note: Has earned 4.6 stars overall (out of possible 5) based on over 2700 reviews at Amazon. - brisar

Price Comparison: Our research indicates that the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker is $6 lower (23% savings)than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $26. - brisar

The following coupon is no longer valid:

Alternatively (for new customers), Cooking.com via Rakuten has Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker for $30 - $13 w/ code TREAT4U (new customers only) = $17. Shipping is Free.

2. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Sauer turned me on to the aeropress a few months ago. Hands down on of the best and fastest way to enjoy a STRONG cup of coffee that tastes amazing!

Shay picked me one up a while back and whenever we're dragging ass mid way through the day - BOOOM! Mega-espresso that tastes amazing!

If you're a coffee lover like myself - you NEED an Aeropress...

3. Piikaa Warlord

Hell yeah, I need a 6th coffee maker!

4. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Only your 6th?!

Tea drinking hippy!

5. Dogmatic Banned

Shit...I should invest in one...my weekly expenditures on Starbucks make me hang my head in shame sometimes

6. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Currently unavailable from the manufacturer :( I need a new coffee maker!!

7. Sauer Inactive Chapter Member