Albion Online

Discussion in 'MMORPG and CORPG Gaming Discussions' started by Philoctetes, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Piikaa Warlord

I played CF for 3 hrs today before downloading, Emu...

2. Glisseal Lord

Please keep CF stuff in it's own thread. You guys got a bad habit of hijacking shit. If you wanna talk about it send me a pm and i'll chew ur ass out like i did Lake.

3. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

aw, I was just joking. Sorry!

4. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

I offered my albion account to anyone that wants it, doesn't that buy me a bit of good will?

Piikaa likes this.
  5. Piikaa Warlord

Who else is still playing Beta? Send me a Friend request - on Pkaoo.

6. Piikaa Warlord

I also created an Albion channel in Discord.

7. Piikaa Warlord

Philo, I'm on Albion most evenings with Snuffbox, Escher and Barnucle. Let us know when / if you get things lined up. We will be in the Discord Albion channel.

8. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

@Piikaa I wont be playing the game. Busy with FFXIV and Crowfall later this year. Not worth the time investment.

9. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

Just out of curiosity, what appeals to you about Albion? Pitch me, bro!

I only played around with the game shortly after launch, so I don't have a lot of basis for knowledge. I did have fun, but would have been much more fun with a guild.

Is there any way for me to transfer account stuff to you, since I won't be playing?

10. Piikaa Warlord

Transfering account stuff doesn't matter right now since they are going to wipe for Beta on July 17th. After that, if you have an account that has items from the package, sure.

I'm playing it because RL friends are playing (we have played together since `96), so it's something to do while we theorycraft with CF. I haven't tried the PvP yet, but am hearing good things on the combat mechanics for now. Still holding off on whether this is something I'll stick with after CF gets more developed or if I'll actually play two games concurrently for the first time ever.

11. Piikaa Warlord

Latest on the full-release next week:

Get aboard the Albion Online release hype train, as the Beta and Founder program have now ended and the servers are down to prepare for launch on July 17th. The countdown has started!

When can you start playing?
    There is only one more week to go before Albion Online officially releases. But when exactly can you hop on and start your adventure? This depends on the tier of your Pack.

• 17th July, at 13:00 UTC: Legendary Founders and Legendary Starters
    • 18th July, at 13:00 UTC: Epic Founders and Epic Starters
    • 19th July, at 13:00 UTC: Veteran Founders and Veteran Starters
    Not sure when the server goes live for you? Here is 13:00 UTC in several time zones:

• 06:00 a.m. PDT (Los Angeles)
    • 09:00 a.m. EDT (New York)
    • 10:00 a.m. BRT (São Paulo)
    • 03:00 p.m. CEST (Brussels, Berlin, Paris)
    • 04:00 p.m. MSK (Moscow)
    • 11:00 p.m. AEST (Sydney)
    Have a hard time coping with the wait? Everyone with a Founder Pack will have access to the test-server Mordred, starting from 10th July around 12:00 UTC.

12. Piikaa Warlord

Who else is going to be playing?

I have myself and 3 other past chapter members I've been playing Beta with. Will need to find a guild to take us in, but if there is enough interest, I can sponsor and lead the chapter.

13. Vulrin Member

I haven't payed much attention to this game so i'll check it out over the weekend. Could be fun to get into since the BDO chapter is closing. My only complaint is that the servers go live at the beginning of the week in the mornings so I would likely be behind many of you guys playing due to work and what not.

14. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

The game requires a pretty huge time investment, at least up front. @Piikaa if you can find a decent group to play with that will help tremendously.

Still not going to play but for what it's worth I'm glad they are finally releasing the game. Turned me off with their endless beta / soft releases.

15. Piikaa Warlord

I only started paying attention when Snuffbox sent me a copy about a month ago. I played and got a pretty good feel for the farming / gathering / crafting / instances / open world PvE encounters. I have yet to see any PvP, but based on the PvE fighting, it should be decent. Time will tell, but I hope this is a good place to "stay sharp" while CrowFall is in pre-alpha.

If anyone else wants to play, let's make sure to try and go with a single guild home for us all, so we can work together. I don't see enough LotD interest at this time to put together an active chapter, but when and if we do I would gladly sponsor and lead it for us.

Lightdark likes this.