American Economic Collapse Explained in 5 Mins!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hades, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Piikaa Warlord

Hahaha. It's easier to hold them up with cash!

2. Palebrew Inactive Elder

Cheaper too!

3. Marble Lord

While the Democrats yell get the rich and the Republicans yell get the freeloaders, the two sides are so entrenched in dogma, there is no compromise nor discussion of the real issues. If we confiscate ALL the wealth of the rich, this will not pay off the debt. If we eliminate ALL social programs, the interest on the debt will eventually consume 100% of all expenditure so even a balanced budget fails. We see the same in financial advice. Either invest in gold or go to hell. The opposite side just cheers when gold declines and the two sides often seem to be at each other’s throats. As the LEFT and RIGHT argue over philosophical issues, we are facing a collapse in Western Civilzation as we know it that is on par with the collapse of Rome – the Financial Armagedon. Why? It is NOT that because of fiat money. We should wish it was just that. We are in the final throws of a Sovereign Debt Crisis upon which the entire future hinges. Pension funds depend upon government bonds. Once one sovereign nation defaults, capital will respond as it historically has – it will look at the financial landscape and ask the only question worth asking – Who is next? We are cascading toward a choice of MONETIZATION or DEFAULT.

4. Marble Lord

http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/Financial Armageddon 11-04-2011.pdf

5. Cedwyn Banned

OR you could just cut all your military spending - or are you all still afraid of Osama or something (can't keep up with all them mindgames your government plays) :p

BTW, Canada is fucked because our stupid people just re-elected the liberals and their stupid ass prime minister who cares more about America than Canada.

6. Dogmatic Banned

As long as I still get to play MMO's, I think I can soldier through it all. If not, I'm gonna have to go Mad Max to get my PvP fix.