Any Lotd interested in Archeage or BDO?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tarantino, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Tarantino New Member

Was just wondering if anyone was interested in Archeage again to pass the time while waiting for Crowfall to go live? Archeage went to hell with all the hacking etc, but was fun for a little bit. I've been out of gaming for a bit and wanted to get back into it and was just wondering if any of you were playing Archeage or BDO if so what server on Archeage and if on BDO where can I hook up with some Lotd?

2. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Our BDO chapter is still going. App up in the forums and you can join our overflow guild if you want and get access to TS. Just talk to one of the recruitment officers.

3. Tarantino New Member

Cool beans, how do I get in touch with a recruitment officer for BDO? on forums or ingame? thanks..

4. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

5. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

One should be in touch when you apply.

You could also seek them out in game or on discord

6. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

I have been playing ArcheAge a bit, mostly still waiting on Crowfall and Camelot Unchained though.

7. darksidexin New Member

Sadly i still launch AA from time to time to see how much i am behind the gear level lol TheFeelsMan

8. Tarantino New Member

Did you all stay on Ollo? my wife and I transferred off Ollo because it was dead and went to Morpheus. We are playing AA also waiting for Crowfall. But they are taking so long, I'm worried by the time they launch the graphics will be so outdated, it won't have an explosion of players like we hoped. Archeage has a new patch coming June 7th here's a link of the new changes https://percymeetsarcheage.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/archeage-3-5-rough-translation-of-patch-notes/ ..... New cross continent trade system means more ocean battles. New Tier gear and a new regrading level as well as new crafting requirements. It's good enough until Crowfall launches.

9. darksidexin New Member

Actually on Morpheus as well

10. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

I still have a character on Ollo and now a new one on Fresh Start. I don't really enjoy playing that much but would be down to mess around if anyone is interested.

Both are healers primarily but both have alt specs/suits for tanking.

11. darksidexin New Member

i have a buddy gave me an account on vengence server but mainly im on morpheus, not bad dps shity prime though not high gs but down for fun with the guild