Anyone have a Fortnite beta key they can throw my way?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soth, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Soth Administrator

Anyone have a fortnite beta key kicking around?

Some rude jackass (OH HAI @Mange ) told me about the game but has no spare keys.

2. Piikaa Warlord

Don't tell Guan, they have a "Ninja Class".

3. Torric Lord

looks interesting

4. Vulrin Member

Looks like it has some good potential. Very Wildstar feel to it.

5. Iseng Warlord

I may lemme take a look :p

6. Iseng Warlord

K I still have an active alpha account but they took away all the keys I had because they are launching soon. Sorry guys :( I wasn't super impressed when I played it but things may have changed.

7. Jbigg Jay Biguos

feels better than it did, it has a orcs unchained feel with a bit of wildstary open world shit. (its not open world... but the wildstar open world exploring feels kind of like this prepare/scavenge period.)

8. Iseng Warlord

When was the last time you played it?

9. Jbigg Jay Biguos

last week, I mean it's not my style of game and I won't be playing. But it feels better than it did back when we got our keys.

10. Iseng Warlord

How's map speed now?

11. Jbigg Jay Biguos

If you're just trying to push through a mission as fast as you can, you just have to find 1 blueglow, and the destination on the map. Then activate the event which I think at tier 5 lasted 5 minutes or so?

I did like 10-15 scenarios and am only tier 4 still... I assume it gets hard eventually?
    The early stuff you can defeat without even building anything and just shooting them, alternatively if you've ever played a defense game you can defeat them with 3 or 4 traps and afk