Anyone still playing?

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Soulshox, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Soulshox Lord

It's been kinda dead on there. Has every reached the "Meh" stage of seasonal now?

2. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

There's still more than a few of us playing - but interest has dropped off after the first month (as usual for D3) You're also posting this at 8am on a Monday morning, so yea. =p

I've been sick and taking a couple days off (but recruiting some new players) - it's just been a slow couple of days.

Normally people finish off their characters and season journey by week 4-5. After that it's just about grinding for para levels of the last 1-2 pieces of ancient loot you need.

Haiden, tidd, me, shay, qberto, iseng, lamas, rubberducky, argonic, zeta, scarab, hades, ichimaru, morals, mini, valus, marshal (new), dv8r (new), lamarga and his wife - and I'm sure I'm missing a few people - all still play and have logged in within the last 24hrs. We're just not putting 5 hours a day into it anymore, haha.

Just take a look at the guild roster in game ,lol.

Interest is weening, so I opened recruitment - we'll see how long the season goes - but it's still longer than any past season - with 3-4 times the amount of actual players we've had before. :)

3. Soulshox Lord

Its all good must be the time difference i guess. Probaly see everyone on BDO CBT2 and release. As well as division i guess.

4. Ticonz Destiny 2

X-Com 2 has consumed all my free time T_T

5. qberto Crowfall Leadership

I blame Sanjo, shay and llamas for the recent downturn in activity.:)

The only thing I'm interested in is doing higher level greater rifts. I'm not interested in grinding gear in normal rifts or in bounties. There's no challenge or penalty for playing poorly. I want to push harder content even if this means failing often. There just hasn't been much interest in high level GR groups these past few evenings.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  6. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Top of the guild in 2s, 3s and 4s :cool:

top of the guild.jpg

7. Ticonz Destiny 2

Haha. Gratz! ^^

8. Soulshox Lord

I'll be honest i havn't played much for a while. its World of Warcraft syndrome i got all my set and peices for the build. Now its just ancient pieces for parts that are missing. Kinda like going from Normal, Heroic and then mythic gear in WOW while doing the same raid over and over and over and over again lol.

9. qberto Crowfall Leadership

So yesterday you created this thread to ask if anyone is playing but you aren't playing? :confused:

Ren and Sanjo like this.
  10. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

there were about 10 of us online last night.

old man hades even got a 75 grift under his belt.

what's your excuse? British doesn't count - that's a minor handicap at best =p

11. Soulshox Lord

HAHA, just nto enough time. Been playing a few heroes of the storm after work. Plus getting excited for CBT2 /game release.