ATTENTION - GUILD INVITES

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Remec Lord

Remec

Ren likes this.
  2. LaMagra Lord

LaMagra

Ren likes this.
  3. Ren Elder

Thanks for everyone's support so far - We are up to 31/300, which is pretty good for short notice on a game still in Pre-Alpha. Here are the outstanding invites that need to be accepted:

Rzaj HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

lamagra HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

Ticonz HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

Datonekoepyguy HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

Renza HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

SirrahGreed HAS BEEN SENT AN INVITATION TO JOIN LotD

4. lightdark

FireQueen and Ren like this.
  5. Hades Lord of the Dead

hades-lotd

qberto and Ren like this.
  6. Rhia Lord

hybrd

I'll add my own once I figure out which package I'm buying.

I lied. Forgot I made an account even though I haven't bought anything yet. Rhia.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Lightdark, Ren and qberto like this.
  7. Deathadders Inactive Chapter Member

Deathadders (Bluehound on Crowfall)

FireQueen and Ren like this.
  8. FireQueen Crowfall Tester

Account: skoky

Ren likes this.
  9. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Got this email today. Perhaps folks got this already - bit figured it is better to share just in case :D

GUILD WALLET

Soon, we’ll be introducing a guild wallet for crowns. Guild members will be able to buy crowns directly for the guild wallet, if they desire. This will give guild members a convenient way to pool finances which the guild leader can then spend for items for the guilds' Eternal Kingdom.

GUILD SPECIALS

To support the formation of guilds in Crowfall, we’re planning two promotions to fill that guild wallet up with crowns!

The Earliest Bird promotion will run between now and the launch of beta testing; the Early Bird promotion will run between the launch of beta testing and the start of soft launch.

In keeping with our tradition of making sure that people who support us early get the best rewards, you’ll note that the perks for the Earliest Bird package are double those in the Early Bird package.

EARLIEST BIRD GUILD REWARDS
    • Guilds that recruit new (or existing) backers to join their guild between now the start of beta testing will receive 1,000 Crowns per backer in their guild wallet at the beginning of our official “Beta” test.
    • Any new or existing player (registrant or backer) who joins a Guild will receive a 10% discount on their next purchase.

Note: The Earliest Bird promotion ends when beta testing starts and the guild wallet rewards are delivered. This discount can NOT be stacked with any discount received via the affiliate program.

EARLY BIRD GUILD REWARDS
    • Guilds that recruit new (or existing) backers to join their guild between now the start of beta testing will receive 500 Crowns per backer in their guild wallet at the beginning of our official “Soft Launch”.
    • Any new or existing player (registrant or backer) who joins a Guild in this period will receive a 5% discount on their next purchase.
    • Any guild member who already caused a reward to be received in the EARLISET BIRD GUILD REWARD is ineligible for the rewards in the EARLY BIRD GUILD REWARDS

Note: Earliest Bird participants are ineligible to participate in the Early Bird promotion. The Early Bird promotion ends when soft launch starts and the guild wallet rewards are delivered. This discount can NOT be stacked with any discount received via the affiliate program.

See the FAQ below for answers to questions we think you may have about our guild system and this promotion. We’ll be happy to answer follow-up questions in the discussion thread on our forum.

We believe guilds are critical to the success of Crowfall and plan to support them in as many ways as possible.

Thanks for your continued support,
    J. Todd Coleman and Gordon Walton
    Co-Founders, ArtCraft Entertainment

CROWNS & GUILDS FAQ

How will guilds in Crowfall be formed?
    Until soft launch, guild creation and guild name/tag, and guild heraldry reservation are available for purchase in the Crowfall Store.

Can I reserve a guild name in advance?
    To reserve a guild name/tag in advance of soft launch, you will need to purchase guild services from the Crowfall Store.

Will it be possible to register a Crowfall guild for free?
    Yes. Once the game has launched, there will be an option to create guilds requiring only in-game resources.

Do guild names have to be unique?
    Guild names are made up of two distinct fields: the short name (or 12 character tag) is a unique name is displayed in-game to show your guild affiliation, and the longer guild name, which is a non-unique alpha-numeric text field that can include special characters such as dash (-), equal (=), period (.) and underscore (_).Will there be any visual difference between guilds in-game?
    Every guild has a unique heraldry displayed on a shield next to the guild name. Guild leaders design this heraldry upon creation of the guilds.

My friend registered on Crowfall.com during the Kickstarter but did not buy a pledge package. If he joins my guild and preorders the game now, will he be eligible for the discount?
    Anyone who joins a guild will be eligible for the discount, unless that account already has an associated discount (such as an account created through an affiliate program),Is there a maximum amount of crowns a guild wallet can earn through these promotions?
    No, there is no maximum.

What guild management tools are planned?
    We have basic guild management tools now, but we’ll be introducing more both before and after launch.

How will ACE prevent the guild leaders from embezzling the funds in the guild wallet?
    The guild wallet is owned by the guild leader, and they can't embezzle what they own. To be clear: the contents of the guild wallet are considered to be owned by the guild leader. Be careful who you trust.

Will ACE help me promote my guild and recruit new members?
    ArtCraft provides a Guild Recruiting forum and will feature guilds in a special Guild Spotlight area of the Crowfall website. Beyond that, it’s the responsibility of guild leaders to promote their guilds and recruit new members

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rhia and Piikaa like this.
  10. Kustom Crowfall Leadership

Kabz : my alt/crafting account. Just bought this 2nd account yesterday!

Piikaa and Ren like this.
  11. Frantic3 New Member

Frantic3

Xpade, Ren, Deathadders and 2 others like this.
  12. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

... seeing your photo... reminds me of your laugh in discord now... utterly spot on...

13. Supe987 Crowfall Tester

Can i get invite on supe987 later it's a loney world :p

Ren and FireQueen like this.