Backers please vote

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Chaotix, Aug 24, 2013.

?

Will you be testing the Star Citizen hangar module?

1. yes, I plan on downloading it on the 29th or soon after

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. no, not a backer yet

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I am a backer but will not be downloading the module

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Chaotix Warlord

I am posting up a poll to get an idea of who plans on testing out the Hangar Module.

2. Ren Elder

Add an option, "No- Im a backer but will not be downloading the hanger."

3. Chaotix Warlord

Good suggestion Ren, I added it in

4. Ren Elder

Nice bonus, but dogfight module at end of year is still first playable content planned. I might check out the hanger at some point but its not that exciting.

5. Soth Administrator

yar i'll download it to see what my ship looks like. maybe exchange my ship for another if i dont like it

6. Viphre Lord

Yea DL and doing this.

7. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Curious how this turns out

8. Viphre Lord

Anyone else tried this?

9. Chaotix Warlord

I had planned on dl this the minute it was available. What I didn't expect was that my computer was so outdated it won't meet the minium specs. Looks like I have to upgrade sigh

10. Chaotix Warlord

Here are some vids ppl have posted. After doing some checking it looks like there is no nda so post your vids up if you want.

11. Dogmatic Banned

Yeah after I saw the min specs I was rather surprised...this tile is probably gonna look sexy as sin, even taking into account that alpha/beta have higher sys req's.

12. Viphre Lord

Gonna post a few SS and maybe a small video showcasing a few things in the hangar later on, and yea game asks for quite a bit hardware, even in pre alpha / module

13. Ren Elder

They are giving in-game cash ($5k UEC however that much is) to those that download the hanger. Nice way to encourage participation.

14. Viphre Lord

5k UEC is like 5 dollars, you can buy some ingame poster/add-ons for hangar itself/ extra weapons to showcase in the hangar/ buggy to ride around in the hangar with etc etc.

15. Soth Administrator

they have said they haven't optimized their code... It is pre-alpha so you wouldnt expect it to run smooth. That means it is going to strain even good computers right now.