Battlefield 4 Begins

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Valor, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Kicking off the month of October is one of the heavyweight FPS titles out on the market, Battlefield 4. As with past games, Lords of the Dead is going to launch an FPS community surrounding our privately hosted server and invite all of our friends in the MMO and FPS community to come join in on the fun. Early Access begins October 1, 2014 for those who pre-ordered the game.

Check out EA's BF4 Trailer here... some badass warfare is right around the corner.

How to get yourself ready for BF4:
    Step 1: Pre-Order the game here: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy
    Step 2: Download the maps immediately to avoid the delay tomorrow
    Step 3: Jump in Teamspeak @voice.lotd.org and start making use of the new LotD FPS Channels

Battlfield Launch Plan
    Lords of the Dead will be hosting an in game 64 man server. We are exploring a few options for operating the server. These include the sale of monthly reserved slots (max 12), donation drives, ect. Either way, we will have an active community here. Expected Launch Date: October 29, 2013

One last video for awesomeness sake:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  2. Leshil Warlord

Can't wait! Been playing these titles since inception of the franchise.

3. Ichimaru Lord

yeah I pre-ordered mine yesterday as well

4. Leshil Warlord

We can carbine each other in the face Tuesday :)

5. Ichimaru Lord

Depends, I ordered a disc copy and if its all on the disc then I'd be down for that. If its anything like BF3 was and only came with the installer on the disc but still forced you to download the majority of the game, then I'll be mid-download until Thurs or Friday lol.

6. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Valor - you need to change all of your 'October' stuff to November I think?

Good luck folks!

7. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I thought it's all correct. I'll go through it again tonight I guess

8. Wuylith Member

I caved and bought this for PC even though I will also get it for PS4........ my Origin Name is: Slygecko LETS US BATTLE BROTHERS!