Battlefield One

Discussion in 'FPS Discussions' started by Leshil, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Leshil Warlord

My EA contact has moved on to making phone games, so I'm fucked for inside help. These "rent-A-servers" worth it? Also, splitting sides on an open server fixes that shit. We can pray Gaun joins in so we can use night vision to shoot his ass over and over while he plays ninja.

2. Viphre Lord

Honestly no idea if they are worth or not, just know they are/were planning to have that feature. I don't have any details on the cost/support you will have. Also from the last time we tried this, was really hard to maintain a population on the server. So I don't think its worth it for 1 or 2 months that we play, more than half the time it will be empty or just us running around in it doing random things.

3. Viphre Lord

http://www.bfcentral.net/battlefield-1-server-rentals/

4. Leshil Warlord

"Players will still be able to customize game modes (those that are allowed), map rotation, certain gameplay settings, and other details. But don’t expect the same level of customization that previous games in the series offered."

5. Leshil Warlord

6. Glyph Forum Failure

I always play me battlefield. I have EA Access so i have played about an hour of it already. Much better then hardline lol, the UI is just like star wars battlefront which i doesn't fit the genre...however it alot less clunky then BF3-4.

Servers are in which is already a great feature. Loads of weapons for each class, people who enjoy vehicles always get their own if they play as engineer.

7. Leshil Warlord

Sounds like most think finding a good 1-2 servers and living in there is where people are at. We can post on here our fav 1-2 servers and just live on there during our BF shenanigans time.

8. Glyph Forum Failure

Yah i can be down with that.

9. Glyph Forum Failure

Early access has been playing well so far. No server crash, could be some server lag on sniper hang time. Or these bullets dont follow the same drop like in past BF.
    Most fun i had in a BF game just now, being in the back turret of a biplane. Shooting other plans down when they come into your field of view, dam felt good.

Viphre and Leshil like this.
  10. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I have that EA pass thing for my son - will that give m access to this as well?

11. Glyph Forum Failure

Just log onto it with that account and youll be good for 10 hrs of play.
    But do you have ea access on xbox? Or the origin access on pc? Sadly they can be mixed around, which sucks because i had access on xbox first.

12. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

its PC pass for EA.

13. Glyph Forum Failure

Then your all good, from origin just find BF1 and download the trail.

14. Leshil Warlord

Discord has a Battlefield channel now.

15. Glyph Forum Failure

Sweet. Ill be in it tonight :)
    Unless somthings happening in wow.

16. Leshil Warlord

Friday is raid night for us. It's still beta mode no?

17. Glyph Forum Failure

People with Origin/EA access can play for 10 hrs right now.

18. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Any idea about how many people are interested in this game?

19. Glyph Forum Failure

I'm surprised at the sudden increase in interest. I felt like just a few were talking about it these last few days.

20. Leshil Warlord

I've been talking to people the last month. Just decided to get an official poll up to see where we're at with LotD interest. It's an fps so easy to jump in and out, but always more fun to game together when we do.

Glyph likes this.