BDO Official chapter

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Soth, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Soth Administrator

Black-Desert-Siege-Elephant.jpg
    LotD's Black Desert Online chapter has gone official

We've been in Black Desert now for 3 weeks, and it's been a blast! Our members have been thoroughly enjoying the game, and LotD is doing what LotD does - pvping left and right, and showing that we are always ready for a good fight.

As usual, we have goals in mind with this chapter and have been steadily working towards them. Node wars are around the corner, and we plan to make a very strong showing there. Our focus remains progressing our guild so we are geared, leveled, and ready to dive into world PvP when it releases "very soon" according to the devs.

Meanwhile, I never stop being impressed with the sheer number of things to keep us occupied in this chapter.

There is Ren, who remains top 10 server-wide in wealth due to his unhealthy obsession with cooking:

cooking.jpg

There is myself, running 3 horse ranches is hard work, but it will all pay off when I breed my horse @Hades with a donkey to produce a Hades Look-a-like which I can use in my plans to take over LotD:

Breeding.jpg

and don't forget everyone else doing the peaceful fishing thing:

fishing.jpg

On top of all that BDO has the best combat system I've ever experienced with great graphics to boot. Hit us up on the forums for a 1 week trial code if you're interested in seeing what we're all playing at the moment.

Supe987, qberto, Ren and 2 others like this.
  2. Valus Administrator

I dont know if anyone will want to breed their Mares with Old Man Hades. He just aint what he used to be.

@Hades

Glisseal likes this.
  3. Mange Lord

Get the shotgun... you know what you gotta do Valus. Think I saw Soth limping the other day too.

4. Karjak Lord

had a lot of fun fooling around at the arena yesterday , Glad so many people sticking around =P

5. Furyos Warlord

Congratulations to the new Chapter Members. LotD is the last guild you will ever need to join - welcome to the A team.

Supe987 likes this.
  6. Galindon Lord

A -team..... reminds me of

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
    qberto likes this.
  7. Galindon Lord

Well, that failed...