BenQ XL2411Z 24" Gaming Monitor (144hz) is Fanastic!

Discussion in 'LotD Merchandise/Hot Deals/Sweet Gear' started by Evoex, May 21, 2014.

1. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/xl2411z

Just though I'd throw up a quick note about how much I am enjoying this monitor.

I've had 120hz one's before but this one is a real beauty. Been playing some Wildstar/AA and the new Wolfenstein and it's blowing my old 60hz 30" out of the water. I *almost* don't miss playing at 2560x1600. Also for you FPS'ers, the Motion Blur Reduction is the real deal, I haven't seen a lack of blur like this since my CRT days.

My only complaint is the colours out of the box are terrible. Going to require some time configuring this to get the proper tones.

If anyone had a question drop me a line, I can't recommend this enough. It also comes in a 27" version for those looking for more real estate.

2. Tabaal Lord

Yup it does.

I have one ;)

3. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Sweet. I was considering it, but i don't think i'd enjoy the res at that size :)

4. xenon Dutch Elder

That's the reason i bought a 27". I liked the size, specially in MMO. Lots of space on the desktop.
    But 1920x1080 is just to little for a 27" monitor...

5. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

I think nowadays I'd rather go for an IPS display, according to the specs it's an LED.

6. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

No IPS 120hz screens on the market.