BloodBowl 2

Discussion in 'MMORTS and RTS' started by Sarge, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Sarge Lord

Looking to see if anyone is interested in playing BloodBowl 2 which comes out Sept 22, on Steam. It is a turned based strategy game of fantasy football.
    http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/
    This will be set up as a league were you will play a series of matches over the span of weeks. Teams will gain xp's, new skills and can lose some player to injury.

scXF0

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  2. Ren Elder

I bought the game. I don't see how LotD can play together though unless we get 10ish peeps and make our own league. Most games are through matchmaking in the big public league which has 8000ish beta players atm so there is always someone your rank available to play primetime.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  3. Sarge Lord

I plan to form a league. I have 4+ non LOTD players. Until it goes live the league options are limited. I will start a league and allow people a practice season to get used to the game before starting over with fresh teams that will be permanent. I would like to have a minimum of 8 teams.

4. Sarge Lord

Game is live, team names are unique so you have to grab them while you can. I will post league info shortly. i know there is some fantasy football fans in this guild. It doesnt get more fantasy football then bloodbowl. Buy it, talk shit and beat the shit out of your opponent.

5. Sarge Lord

League name is R.U.B.B.L.E
    let me know your coach name and or steam name if you decide to play so i can make sure to add you.

6. Pookee Lord

7. Witchlight Member

Picked it up haven't played it yet though still working my way through other games

8. Sarge Lord

Team choices

9. Sarge Lord

Pookie. Ren. We need to play a game.

10. Sarge Lord

I have 6 coaches in the league now. All are practicing , learning the game for a few weeks. We have a chat group set up for the coordinating of games. Looking for more players before we start the tournaments.

11. Valor Buffalo Rancher

12. Sarge Lord

That link gives me a error

13. Sarge Lord

i need to be invited i think

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  14. Valor Buffalo Rancher

bah, I'll figure it out in a sec.

15. Valor Buffalo Rancher

but for now, just pm me your email.

16. Valor Buffalo Rancher