Camelot Unchained - Who Pledged?

Discussion in 'Camelot Unchained' started by Evoex, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Enya Elder

I'm in for beta/ game itself :)

2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

DUH!

3. Hatch New Member

KS backer, The Whole Schmear. Played some pre alpha & testing. Can't wait. Old DAoC player from 01.

Ohai and Evoex like this.
  4. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

And played a Thane...if my guess is correct.

Edit: Insert Thane jokes below.

5. Hatch New Member

Thanes were op....
    i solo'd this keep (Ivanhaag), you newbs turned up for the credit pic
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Ohai Inactive Chapter Member

The days of 1 action bar lol

7. Glisseal Lord

Who knows what keep that is?

8. Ohai Inactive Chapter Member

Thats Caer Benowyc

9. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

Bullshit you solo'd that keep dude. I did all the work on that one.
    And then Acid tried to take all the glory (as per usual) by standing right out in front.

10. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

Yes it's Caer Beno...but on Palomides we renamed it to Caer Oblivion. We used to take that and farm Albs on a pretty regular basis. Good times.

11. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

I didn't even notice Gedwyn in that pic, ha!

12. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

I was covered by a fat troll :|

Was the daoc version of Where's Waldo?

13. Xpade Guest

Pledged, been playing alpha sporatically and was an old DAoC player since release.... rr12 bard, rr11 mentalist, and rr11 cleric (mordred)

14. Breed Lord

Alpha Pledge. will be getting back surgery in the nest week or so, then will be on full time. Not only am i looking to get back in the swing of things, but be a serious contender for some sort of leadership in this chapter.

Evoex likes this.
  15. Breed Lord

...Secondly i will be donating max once we get a little closer to tier breakdowns. I have been waiting for this since 2003. I plan on spending 30-40 hours a week on this minimum, with the mandatory 10 day vacation at launch.

16. Xpade Guest

Can't wait to steal another cloudsong! Man that whole server was fun. Wtb a mordred server

Evoex likes this.
  17. Trial Inactive Chapter Member

I AM FOREVER!

Just saying - this works perfectly for me, fantastic looking game built on skill .... AND it doesnt launch until after my wedding... but I can tinker around in Alpha etc to get my gaming fix on before then.

Glad to be in on the ground floor with you folks!

18. Tric Inactive Chapter Member

19. Trial Inactive Chapter Member

Well done - I havent gotten in nearly as much as Id like but.... My wedding is in just over 2 weeks and then after that its full steam ahead!!

20. I'm very interested in the game it self. Haven't pledged and honestly really can't see my self spending 100 bucks + on a game or any game for that matter. Over time yeah but not at the beginning