Choose My Adventure: PlanetSide 2

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Mar 5, 2014.

By Massively on Mar 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM
  1. Massively Member

Filed under: Sci-Fi, Polls, PvP, Opinion, War, Free-to-Play, Hands-On, Choose My Adventure, PlanetSide 2

[​IMG]
    Welcome to this all-new edition of Choose My Adventure! We've made some changes to the way this veteran Massively column works, so I wanted to take some time to explain how things will work from here on out.

In the past, you chose mostly everything for the column's writer to do in a particular game (that you also chose). We've decided to streamline the process and make it more of a three-part "review" of sorts with a fourth part set aside for voting. I will select the game to prevent the recent problems we've had with cheating, and you will choose my path within it. That means there will be one week of voting and three weeks of my impressions of those choices for each game.

So let's go ahead and get into the polls for this PlanetSide 2 edition of Choose My Adventure.
    Continue reading Choose My Adventure: PlanetSide 2

[​IMG]
    Choose My Adventure: PlanetSide 2 originally appeared on Massively on Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Mar 5, 2014.