Choose My Adventure: Through the starting gates of EverQuest

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Feb 5, 2014.

By Massively on Feb 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM
  1. Massively Member

Filed under: Fantasy, EverQuest, Opinion, Free-to-Play, Massively Meta, First Impressions, Choose My Adventure

[​IMG]
    And we're off! The gates of EverQuest have opened, and thanks to the advice of my very own pit crew (that means you!), I am planted firmly in my saddle as ready to take on this wild Choose My Adventure ride. So let's get this show started, shall we?

Figuring out where in EQ I was going to go was pretty cut and dried; Firiona Vie was the server winner by a landslide. Either you know me well enough and placed me accordingly, or you're just saying that's an awesome place to be. Of course, it could be both, which is a double bonus.

The racial fight was more of a nail-biter. Tier"Dal, Iksar, and Froglok battled it out, but in the end, good won. Well, actually let's not be too hasty tossing that "good" label around: As for classes, only two choices were running pretty much neck in neck, and both were decidedly evil! Ultimately the caster lost and tin can won. So instead of summoning and commanding my own hordes of undead (for which I thank you profusely), I dub myself Sir MJ, the Shadowknight. As much as I have rarely played plate or tank classes, I do appreciate this; necromancy is definitely not a favorite pastime of mine. Add in your final decision to start me off in my racial lands and we are all set to go.
    Continue reading Choose My Adventure: Through the starting gates of EverQuest

[​IMG]
    Choose My Adventure: Through the starting gates of EverQuest originally appeared on Massively on Wed, 05 Feb 2014 18:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Feb 5, 2014.