CoH Chapter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rad Wail, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Rad Wail Guest

any1 from the CoX chapter still here? besides valor.
    bose, sal, are you still alive?

oh and hey LotD, spreading your name in any new games lately?

2. Bose comes on ocassionally just to fuck around, Valor is deployed, and i'm here... The only other people left from the CoH chapter are Immortal and xPc, Immortal disapeared a week ago. xPc is active and yeah...

3. Valor Buffalo Rancher

coh is gay

4. Jin Member

Fuck you, sal.

5. Kenai Lord

I'm still here, although I only played CoV for around six months

6. koto Lord

yeh lol im still here

7. Shagbot Member

I reactivated yesterday...there are a few peeps still running around. JAL said we sucked today in RV....

8. Hades Lord of the Dead

Shagbot if we have enough former members playing it, we can always setup a forum and give some vent space. We'd just treat it as an informal chapter, but I'd be ok with letting vet members retain the SG and guild hall over there.

But since the PVP environment over there sucks so bad, I don't have an interest in seeing a formal chapter re-established because within 3 months people would remember why we left in the first place. Its good nostalgia, but the PVP environment over there is terrible.

9. koto Lord

lol i just reinstalled it, yes it is a really bad game for pvp but sometimes it was just fun to log on gank and log off.

10. Sorry Jin! :'(

11. Shagbot Member

I agree 100%, I would never put the time required for serious high level pvp into that game again, only to be frustrated by the lack of competition :mad:. The Fury alpha really gave me the urge to reactivate my cox acct. It's really just for fun, but I'd be open to doing some arena if there were others interested.... I was in shock when I bumped into Thor running missions in the Burg last nite. I think I miss the old gang more then the game itself tbh.

12. Valor Buffalo Rancher

im with ya on that Bot.

13. Hades Lord of the Dead

Haha you just spilled the beans on Thor.

14. Shagbot Member

Oops, sorry Thor...well at least I didn't mention the wings.

15. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Thor has wings?

I cried today.

16. thorizdin Administrator

Bone wings biotch! I'm also trying to encourage PvP in that game via a dev sponsored group.

17. Hades Lord of the Dead

Good luck with that bro. Holler at me in vent soon.

18. Valor Buffalo Rancher

i recall trying that back in the day. I remember being told.

"Positron just doesnt care about that right now."

That is honestly when i knew I was quitting that game.

19. Rad Wail Guest

:-[ well other than how much coh sucks, how's fury sally? jus wonderin, do you even remember me?

20. Valor Buffalo Rancher

heh, i remember you :)

I think you may even be in a few of my screenshots.