Crowfall - Breaking News

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Jan 22, 2015.

1. PaleOne Tan IRL

2. Ren Elder

3. PaleOne Tan IRL

Wtb a pocket hamster cleric to follow me around :)

4. Asim Crowfall Tester

me...me...pick me!! I will work for apples :)

PaleOne likes this.
  5. emutheblue Crowfall Leadership

6. PaleOne Tan IRL

If you are in alpha 2 or better and you get the client downloaded for the campaign test on tyranny, i will be on if you want to group up around 9pm Sat

7. PaleOne Tan IRL

8. Ren Elder

9. PaleOne Tan IRL

Alpha 3 now has access to the test server. Patch and join me tonight in the chaos faction.. lets go cap some forts and kill some people :)

10. PaleOne Tan IRL

11. Piikaa Warlord

12. PaleOne Tan IRL

Anyone planning on testing this weekend?

13. Ren Elder

Downloading now to poke around a bit.

14. PaleOne Tan IRL

Had a great play session with Ren, Asim and Remec.

Farmed some leather, took some forts, killed some
    Noobs-- was good times!

Ren likes this.
  15. PaleOne Tan IRL

16. PaleOne Tan IRL

17. Ren Elder

Coolwaters, a very active and widely respected member of the CF community, died suddenly last weekend. There is a ongoing thread here.

18. Ren Elder

19. PaleOne Tan IRL

20. Ren Elder

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/18130-ace-qa-live-thurs-official-discussion-thread/

https://crowfall.com/en/news/ace-qa-for-september-live-skill-trees-and-vips/

Everyone gets 1 class, 1 race, and 1 profession train. VIP gets an additional train in each (2, 2, 2). Say goodbye to mandated alt crafter or harvester accounts. Now everyone can help out collect that stone we need for castle walls, or are able to scrounge up enough stuff to get gear made.

The skill tome is intended as a catch up mechanic, and won't be part of release, so I'm taking a bit of a wait and see on that part.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Piikaa likes this.