Crowfall - Breaking News

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Jan 22, 2015.

1. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

So depending on your account level you can either test 5.3 on test or 5.2.10 on Live

They are both currently up although populations are low.

I play more than anyone else. Look for me in our Crowfall discord voice channel.

2. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

3. Ren Elder

They are getting close, but the game loop isn't finished enough for launch in 2017. Magic 8 ball :cool: says next summer soft launch!

Piikaa likes this.
  4. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Well I for one was extremely skeptical of a soft launch this year, so glad to hear it is pushed back. If you don't sell the rights to your game so you can actually finish it without publisher pressure... then actually finish it before release.

5. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

6. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Alpha 2 can test 5.3 on the Test server now!

7. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Test Server/ campaign is supposed to come down at 11pm CST Monday- Make sure you take all your advanced equipment/ resources etc and spirit bank it before then-- or you will lose it! Press B to bring up your Spirit bank
    anything in your spirit bank can be pulled out in your EK or in the next campaign

8. Ren Elder

Changes in store from pledges (Kickstarter crowdfunding) to pre-orders.
    https://community.crowfall.com/topi...dges-to-preorders-official-discussion-thread/

Stay tuned for any redemption opportunities so we can all streamline our very generous early KS packages in the best ways possible.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  9. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

10. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

11. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Rhia, qberto and Ren like this.
  12. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

13. qberto Crowfall Leadership

I patched 5.4 on test but I don't have access yet.

14. Piikaa Warlord

same

15. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

5.4 going live.... on the 11th / end of this campaign?

16. qberto Crowfall Leadership

No 5.4 is only online on test. I don't think its close to ready for live. First of all the skill tree is bugged. They added the level system but I couldn't figure out how to sacrifice anything.

They took away all the free advanced recipes so we are gonna have to get organized about advanced training. I been training blacksmithing experimentation on test and live but I'm gonna start training recipes now.

advanced.jpg

17. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Very nice. I'm at the point in live where I have no more room for shit on live... keeeled too many people.... so gonna do some 5.4 testing. I was planning to specialize in Jewel/Mining and if I can squeeze it in, Runes. At this point... I plan to be a guine and they get class/racials for Ore/Jewels so will synergize decently. I need to find that balance on "experimentation" as well as I foresee that being tweaked a lot, or at least needing tested a lot.

Edit: and I almost shat myself when I saw your AP... then realized they must have fixed the decimal/display of it. Even so... its pretty high considering you are naked.

18. qberto Crowfall Leadership

I would bank as much advanced tools and weapons as possible over raw materials. If we don't have the right skills trained as a guild or if our crafters aren't online, it may be difficult to get certain advanced gear when 5.4 hits live.

19. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Not a bad idea. I have been stockpiling any tool that is 20+. I’ve been focusing more on mining tools since it’s needed more than stone and wood. I use a lot of skinning... but no level 10 monsters... or will we see them in 5.4?

20. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

Now I’m going to need to do alchemy.....