Crowfall - Breaking News

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

Hahahah Gaga... and here we were trying to see who would be alchemist.... all you assassins... raise your hands... as a class that uses consumables, sounds like the perfect match..... and it’s the elven/fae who are best at it too.

2. qberto Crowfall Leadership

No your primary job is the lead gathering officer. You need to train runecrafting. You can ask Xpade to make you potions once that is disabled. :)

Remember guys, we are just trying to make sure that crafting is covered during prealpha LIVE by active testers. It would suck if we couldn't make pots or advanced weapons during prealpha. Once we get closer to launch we will VIP and probably have dedicated crafting accounts so you guys can train whatever you guys want after the soft launch.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  3. Ren Elder

Pale is just excited about another option for his "run away as fast as possible" pvp strategy.

qberto likes this.
  4. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

What is better than teleport away stealthed while you die to my dots strategy :)

Ren likes this.
  5. Xpade Crowfall Leadership

OP Dots are real...... so is stealth teleporting... heave forbid i debuff pierce for you.

6. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Assassins seem to be the obvious counter to "op" rangers as their stealth and burst counters rangers amazing range. But they might not be as effective vs heavily armored elkin clerics who can heal and use sight. The game developers stated that the game will be more like rock/paper/scissors so I would focus on finding a few different fun play styles rather than being too concerned about balance and OP classes. A few patches ago, it looked like there was no reason to play anything other than confessor lol.

7. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  8. PaleOne Crowfall Leadership

9. Ren Elder