Crowfall Podcast: Crowns and Crows

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Valor, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Lords of the Dead has taken early interest in the newly announced MMO, Crowfall and we have had some members volunteer to operate a weekly podcast called "Crowns and Crows". Including in some degrees @Bazeleel, @Lake, @Ren, and myself, we have procured custom artwork and are working to be able to offer this podcast over itunes.

slide.jpg

This week, we decided to record the podcast to work out some of the kinks, but next week we go live on Tuesday at 7:30CST.

Without further ado, click and listen as we break down Crowfall.

Kbs plenish, qberto, Viphre and 2 others like this.
  2. Ren Elder

Great job guys! The art overlay looks fantastic. Everyone comes across as both sincere (even Valor's "bad cop") and knowledgeable. Topics for conversation were a nice solid way to introduce the show and the game, setting it in the larger context of the PvP MMO genre.

Only criticism I would offer is Lakez to put his mic closer to his mouth. And one correction - Shadowbane allowed Centaur player characters. Todd Coleman loves those Centaurs!

3. Hades Lord of the Dead

Great job @Bazeleel, @Lake, and @Ren. I look forward to future analysis, perhaps with some graphics fading in and out, and if we get some sponsors for this we need to get you guys some green screens so you can have the Crowfall and LotD logos going.

Again, great work, and this is what it is all about.

4. Lake Warlord

Noted... I should have sound tested my mic. That was something I instantly noticed.. expensive mic not close to my mouth GG

5. Gedwyn A more canadian Cedwyn

Hey guys - enjoyed this a lot, gave it a solid listen and learned a bunch of stuff about the game. Keep these going. :)

6. Remec Lord

Or at least from a LotD hoodie over the back of the chair @Valor

Great Job guys!

7. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Lake and I are going to throw on our LotD T-shirts next time.

8. Ren Elder

Don't forget the Crownjaw forehead tattoos.

9. Lake Warlord

Don't copy my style... throw on your pink polo

10. Remec Lord

I got an idea for another Podcast...we can call it "@Furyos s after dark". Just a downward spiral on the nights he drinks too much...

Evoex likes this.
  11. Remec Lord

Or "Desperate house wives of LotD"...

12. Lake Warlord

13. Psych New Member

Just watched this and loved all of your personal views on everything. :) Can't wait for the next one.

Valor likes this.
  14. Akkuma Member

Holy moly that is some sick nasty art. Nice job with the podcast/show so far!

Valor likes this.