CU Progress?

Discussion in 'Camelot Unchained' started by Lake, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Leshil Warlord

Now he's smashing his toys into my flat screen tv :(

Haiden likes this.
  2. Pookee Lord

lol aw shit. My youngest ran up and jabbed a stick into the cpu fan on my oldest's computer the other day. I couldn't even be mad. we shouldn't have had the side off while he was here.

3. Glisseal Lord

So when my son was 4 or 5 we were missing like 10 dvd disc's. Turns out he was sliding them thru the crack between the Hard drive and cd player in the computer tower. I went to clean out my tower and when i opened it up 10 dvd's fell out. So now we Knew!!

Ruse, Haiden, Pookee and 1 other person like this.
  4. Haiden Lord

Recently logged into CU to check how things are going and progressing. It admittedly has been awhile since I had done much in the game. I was honestly pleasantly surprised...so much has changed and improved. I am honestly looking forward to this now. The style of graphics are perfect for my taste...anyhow, ill have some accounts to hand out once beta 1 starts(the accounts will have beta 1 access)

Georgetta likes this.
  5. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Good to hear. Will be hard to transition from bdo graphics to this I bet.

6. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

PM me some screen shots @Haiden - I'm curious how things are progressing

As long as they put together a decent pvp siege experience - since that was the original bread and butter - the masses will be happy.

Also - piss on the graphics - I just want a good game with no cash shop bullshit and I'll be happy.

Ichimaru likes this.
  7. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

You can still agree it will be tough to look at and play with a Ferrari then down grade to something else (I don't know what cu graphics are these days so can't compare). But like you said good mechanics can make up for that.

Edit: I am only referring to graphics. I hope cu gameplay kicks ass. As lesh stated below, we need some good mmorpgs after what we went through.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  8. Leshil Warlord

Not sure they can fuck up as much as Kakao, but then again MMOs these days seem to want to cash grab and kickstart more than provide a product that has lasting power. The timing of this release will be interesting. I'll look at this when it gets into beta stage.

9. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I'm sure CU will be decent graphically - but typically it's the Asian MMO's that look the best.

I'm fine trading in a little GFX for the siege experience and engine optimizations (which is what they are going for)

I'll definitely be playing once the betas start - I think I ran like 4 DAoC accounts at the same time back in the day across 2 different PC's

Go, go necro PLing.

I'm looking forward to the new game built buy Jacobs and company - I don't have super high expectations - so that should help :)

But hopefully it's great and we can get some good longevity out of it.

10. Jacden New Member

FYI - I'm a backer too...and while the game is still 12+ months away from release, I think they are getting pretty close to Beta 1. Fingers crossed.

11. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Is it normal to have beta and be 12+ months away from release? That gameplay tease might crush my feelings. How long was archeage?

Leshil likes this.
  12. Del Inactive Chapter Member

In short, it's not abnormal. Beta for daoc lasted roughly a year.

13. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I think we had 4+ months - but it was polished gameplay - not 'beta'