Current MMO's….

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isy, May 8, 2015.

1. Isy Lord

First off has anyone played The Secret World? Was looking into getting into it.

Also the Current Final Fantasy MMO; any insight?

I'm looking into getting into a game right now where I can leisurely play whenever I have time and actually enjoy myself.

Let me know if you guys got any ideas.

2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Elder Scrolls Online, TERA, or FFVIX would be my vote.

We had an FF Chapter over a year ago, the game was good but it is what it is (solo pve bonanza until late game)

3. Ren Elder

I wouldn't touch FFXIV again - we played through it and its all PvE. Don't think it would appeal to you Isy. GW2 expansion might be your best bet for some PvP fun in a quality game.

4. Not really an MMO, but I'm kind of in the same boat you are in with little time, and only playing at my leisure. GTA V is really fun with tons of stuff to do solo or with a few people. Also you can just go postal and have fun when ever... can't throw fire balls though =\

5. You already have a lvl 100, and I need a 2's partner. Shaman are op now btw. HMU

6. Dozel Member

FF14 has triple triad in game now, chocobo racing, golden saucer mini games, expac coming out soon, lots to do outside pve unlike most games
    the pvp queues are meh and not the same quality as wow pvp, its ok if you have a fantasy about pvping with a Dragoon :)

7. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

I started up FFXIV again. I have a soft spot for it.

8. Cedwyn Banned

Hey Isy, how is working at Arenanet?

Wildstar is fun and we have a chapter with both pve and pvp.

GW2 released new pvevp content. Since you suck at PVP, this might be right up your alley!

9. Isy Lord

I might check out wildstar again. Is the pvp dead cuz it seems like it's all raiding.

10. I just re upped Wildstar, was pvping with all the new ppl and its pretty fun :p Isy come play with me.

11. Ren Elder

You two don't get into any trouble! :eek:

12. Isy Lord

Alright I'm gonna check it out.

13. Kynikos Member

FYI, I'm probably one of the few people that has played Secret World.

It's a ton of fun, and the story line is excellent if you're into that type of thing. It's also very creepy.

However, pvp is basically non-existent, and they haven't added any new content in about 2 years. You'll be at max gear and bored after a few months. If they would have added new content I would still be playing that game, because it was really good.

14. Ohai Inactive Chapter Member

TESO is in a great place right now. I hopped on for a fuck about a couple month ago, been there since and cant see me going elsewhere until Camelot.

15. Del Inactive Chapter Member

I heard the pvp is in bad shape.

16. Ohai Inactive Chapter Member

In what way? Its a bit laggy on the zergfest servers, but the combat is great. I play on a lesser populated one and its just fine