D3: Season 5 starts January 15th

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Sanjo, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Here's the link with all the info and changed that have gone in.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19993877/

There is a metric fuckton of info about the new season - tons of good changes and more build variations.

There are about a dozen of us planning to play casually - post up your battle tag if you wanna hook up!

My battle tag is: ElSanjo#1341

I know there here been quite a few of us that have played D3 at some point. The changes that they made in Reaper of souls, along with season play made the game really fun - rifting with a few friends. I played a little bit this last season and had a great time with my WW Bard.

HELPFUL INFO:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/401os6/how_to_get_170_ready_for_t6_in_under_3_hours/

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/di...general-discussion/141602-season-5-what-class

AWESOME SPREADSHEET!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XsF-avLsYOrmOM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Fast leveling!

Part 2 - level 1-40 in 1 hour~!

Part 3 - 1-70 in 2.5 hours~!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Let. This. Game. Die!

Bushido likes this.
  3. Ichimaru Lord

I'll be around for this on and off as per the norm, but it might not be immediate right at the season start because all of the League of Legends season 6 stuff is kicking off at the same time. Plus there's playoff football to watch so yeah...

4. Ticonz Destiny 2

I think I will be playing this season as well!

5. Haiden Lord

ill be playing
    got cut off mid season 4 due to my test

6. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  7. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

8. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

I DVR every game now. makes watching a 4 hour game about an hours worth of actual action. hike, hike, hike, hike...

I can't watcch live TV anymore, not since getting my HTPC with a tuner running great.

I haven't watched 'live tv' in over 3 months, lol.

9. Ichimaru Lord

It's good advice, I've been the same way for about 2 years for most things, but sports is kind of the exception to the rule for me. If I don't watch it relatively close to live I always end up hearing shit about the outcome before getting a chance to come back to it. I've since learned to compromise by either setting it to record, and then starting to watch it like 45 mins after it starts (gives me some ability to FF through commercials etc) or just playing some form of turn-based game that is easy to play while watching it live (Hearthstone and Civilization are perfect for this).

I really wish there was some way to view all of the LCS matches through some other means than just streaming off the web. Even if it required some form of premium sports package (like Sunday Ticket) I'd be a buyer and I imagine a decent number of others would be as well. It's way more accessible to rural america via satellite than through the web, and I think its the next big step they need to take if they are going to continue trying to get competitive gaming recognized as an E-Sport.

10. Ticonz Destiny 2

11. Haiden Lord

Sanjo likes this.
  12. Argonic Lord

13. Ticonz Destiny 2

14. Iseng Warlord

ill probably some. impale DH

Ticonz likes this.
  15. Ticonz Destiny 2

Nice! Gonna probably run FC Barb so lets link up!

16. Guilford Warlord

ill be playing this as well per norm

Ticonz likes this.
  17. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

4 days till live!

wonder if I can hit 100 in POE in 4 days, lol...

18. Glyph Forum Failure

Glyph#1230

I always play till i get bored, which is about a week xD

Sanjo likes this.
  19. tidd Lord

j0hnny007#1292

20. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

So I've changed my mind and want to play something a little different this time around.

I've settled on the Demon Hunter - but can't decide between Multishot or Impale.

Who else if playing a DH this season?