Darkfall -Rise of Agon

Discussion in 'MMORPG and CORPG Gaming Discussions' started by PaleOne, Apr 18, 2016.

1. PaleOne Tan IRL

2. Hectic Lord

I just registered.

3. PaleOne Tan IRL

cool Hectic, let me know if you get in!

4. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Fuck this game.... but yeah, I am trying to register of course.

5. PaleOne Tan IRL

you start with like 1million gold ans you get 100 skill in three reps..

6. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Already in.

Ah bitter sweet memories. @PaleOne is correct, they give you 1,000,000,000 in gold and skills are gained at an unholy speed. Whack a tree for three minutes and some of your primary stats are maxed out.

7. PaleOne Tan IRL

hmm FatalShot is in too..

Maybe we should make a guild :)

8. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Reading the dev forums it appears to have zerged up fast. Not many people playing but those that are seem to be nut cupping hard.

9. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I'll see if I can get in. Ive got a busy slate of TV shows for the next few days! ;)

10. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Honestly the best part of Darkfall was fresh servers. Combat got a little silly when everyone maxed out everything, it was about crazy macro management more than anything else.

Totally down to PvP one or two nights though for shits and giggles. We'll need a night of prep time to get geared out and skills up.

11. PaleOne Tan IRL

any day when crowfall isnt testing is fine with me. My toon is already equipped and specced

12. PaleOne Tan IRL

Rare ores and compoenents are now dropped in chaos chests. You can go for a ride on your mount and in 20 minutes find 4-6 of them.

I have a full set of dragon armour....

13. PaleOne Tan IRL

14. Jbigg Jay Biguos

The level of organization is pretty nuts right now in team fights with everyone being 100 skill capped in all skills. Everyone is running scripts as well to make up for the shitty darkfall interface. But anyway, if you get WoF you better be able to get out of in 3 seconds because you about to get hit with a bunch of ray cycle scripts. Come Hithers on allies are the optimal counter. Check out Killian's post in the alpha forum for a good editable script. I can link some of my ahk files that I grabbed from a guild if you want them, will save you hours if you are trying to set it up. I actually just left their guild though, don't know if I want to play in this all maxed out version, mages with all spells maxed seem too good.

This fast skilling stuff is just for alpha btw

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  15. Baidis Member

See you guys around in Alpha

16. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Dev announcement released, they are basically putting scripts into the game to improve the UI and hotkeys. allowing you to setup sword/shield on one key press and also cycling right on the hotbar.

Valor likes this.
  17. Jbigg Jay Biguos

I've just been using this time to check out the different races for height/reach that I like. Movement spells like shrapnel/begone/storm-blast have different sweet spots depending on your height as well.

18. PaleOne Tan IRL

im still playing alfar/polearm/bow/mage

Valor likes this.
  19. PaleOne Tan IRL

Valor lets go take our island!
    Furgham!

Valor likes this.
  20. I'm still going strong in this game. I'm actually the SG of Sinister atm and leader of the 2nd biggest alliance in the game. If anyone is interested in the best pvp game of all time hit me up. We get action for 3-5 hours nightly and have sieges 2-3 times per week. The game is easy as fck to level in right now and can have max character in a day of consistent grinding. Not going to lie, this isn't a game for everyone but, its the best game ever made.

Valor likes this.