Dear God, not another picture posting thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mephiston, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

that is what the chinese call accupuncture

2. Mephiston Guest

3. Valor Buffalo Rancher

and thats corperate punishment.

4. Mephiston Guest

more bitches need to contribute. I don't feel like making this an echo chamber for my photo collection.

5. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

6. Mephiston Guest

^^^^^^^LOL

Nerd Brawl
    [​IMG]

7. Palebrew Inactive Elder

you and your furry obsessions.....

8. Mephiston Guest

lol, I got that one from a friend of mine. Thats from some furry convention taking place this week. The guys with afro's are 7chan'ers that came out to protest it.

9. Valor Buffalo Rancher

wait.... those are seriously like the wierdos who dress up and screw eachothe while pretending to be animals and shit?

your a freak meph. Stop going to those conventions or you will go straight to the firy pit of hell.

10. Mephiston Guest

lol, I don't hang out with furries. But I met a few when I went back to school, they're all gamer geeks. ;D

However, one of the roommates I had when I lived in the country was fucking horses. Kinda surprising when you're wandering around the property at 2am clutching a bottle of vodka. lol.

11. Valor Buffalo Rancher

dont lie, you sat down and watched the show.

12. Mephiston Guest

lol, not really. I did more of a "Doth mine eyes deceive me?" double take.

Shit like this is why I joke about being a modern day Jesus. Its just that instead of thieves and whores its drug addicts and sexual deviants.

And to keep from derailing this thread too much, heres a picture of shit on fire during some riot in what I believe is Austria.. my memory is fuzzy on it, I'm pretty sure its Austria..
    [​IMG]

13. Valor Buffalo Rancher

What I am curious about is seeing the picture from the guy with the camera.

Anyways, this just occurred to me. This sort of thing made one specific building famous that otherwise would not be.

[​IMG]

14. Mephiston Guest

I have a sort of "trainwreck" fetish, I guess.

[​IMG]

15. Mephiston Guest

Okay, I got a sizeable update here. I was going to post an image of a local highway flooding because the water main had its yearly scheduled break.. but a friend of mine sent me some pics from puerto rico.

Cool tank
    [​IMG]

Wtf?
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: I DID NOT NAME THIS PLACE! If you find it offensive, clearly they dont. So stuff it.
    [​IMG]

mmm, crotch.
    [​IMG]

16. Scarab The Mechanic

OMFG!
    click

Whatta puss
    click2

...links cause I suck.

17. Quinna Lord

So i went to mount doom

[attachment deleted by admin]

18. Detritus Lord

The Durango 95 purred away real horror-show. A nice warm vibratey feeling all through your guttiwuts
    [​IMG]

Dodge were dumbasses for not making that the Durango instead of this ugly SUV...
    [​IMG]

Why do American Automotive Manufacturers hate America?

19. Palebrew Inactive Elder

heres another of the running of the bulls, *ouch*

[attachment deleted by admin]

20. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls