Dota 2 Team

Discussion in 'MOBA Discussions' started by Philoctetes, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

I play Dota 2 with a few LotD members and some have shown interest in forming a team to compete in better matches / small tournaments. If anyone else is interested in this please post here and we can figure something out. We have 3-5 players already so if there is interest enough to get two or more teams going that would be fun.

You can always toss me a PM as well.

2. Thease Member

I love to give it a shot.. but im pretty sure you guys player on US server which is suck for me :( i can play with good ping only in Sea server since im from philippines

3. Lake Warlord

Great idea Phil. I'm always in support of small competitive tournaments. We competed in a few for league of legends, including the Alienware tournament. Let me know how this goes.

4. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

Add me in Steam when you need someone to fill a slot, playing from EU, got 120-160ms on USE, 180-220ms on USW.

5. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Yeah we are still looking at playing some practice ranked matches. Even if you are new (some people are already) feel free to sign up. I'm pretty patient with new players and don't mind answering questions.

6. Jbigg Jay Biguos

Just don't play with Phil's friends :p

7. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Yeah I play with the goons. Although they are typically 3-4k mmr some of them are jerks.

8. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

There's no problem in Dota the mute button can't solve.

Evoex likes this.
  9. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

So true.

10. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Except feeders. Sigh

11. Mange Lord

"I find yelling and cussing at them while they feed always helps."

- No one ever