Free for All: Five reasons to continue loving MMORPGs

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Mar 2, 2014.

By Massively on Mar 2, 2014 at 5:13 PM
  1. Massively Member

Filed under: Business Models, Culture, Game Mechanics, PvP, Opinion, Second Life, Free-to-Play, Browser, Casual, Free for All, Miscellaneous, Sandbox, MMORPG

[​IMG]
    It's been all gloomy around here lately, hasn't it? Well there's a good reason for that, as you might know. Luckily I have survived the cuts that affected much of the AOL Tech network, although that means that Rise and Shiny and MMObility, my two other regular columns, will be consolidated into this one. While it might seem like less work for me, in actuality it means that I have less room to tell you, fair reader, about all of the fantastic MMOs that continue to come out.

Yes, I said continue to come out. It's easy to become a Seymour ("I hate my interests!") in these days of non-stop hype, but the truth is that the MMO genre has continuously pumped out content for many, many years and will keep doing so for some time. So to celebrate the fact that three of my columns are now coming to you in one megacolumn, I thought it'd be fun to remind ourselves just why we enjoy this hobby.
    Continue reading Free for All: Five reasons to continue loving MMORPGs

[​IMG]
    Free for All: Five reasons to continue loving MMORPGs originally appeared on Massively on Sun, 02 Mar 2014 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Gaming News' started by Massively, Mar 2, 2014.