Game Information

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Ren, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Ren Elder

Updated as more information is made available.

Note: There is NO NDA associated with testing! Feel free to add anything of interest to this thread.

Official

Crowfall Website
    Crowfall Forums
    Crowfallgame Twitch

Developer Stalking
    #Crowfall

Fan Sites

Camelot Unchained versus Crowfall Comparison

Crowfall Wiki
    Crowfall Imgur Album
    Tinnis' Tester Resource Center

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. Piikaa Warlord

3. Mange Lord

4. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Lots of good info about their ideas and goals in this interview if you have yet to see it.

There was a whole bunch of crap in there that was hinted at. I am even more stoked.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  5. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

"We hope voxels make it in"

The heck, isn't that a huge premise of the game?

6. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Exactly, and the whole appeasing the gods with souls thing?

7. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

I see some warning signs, but i have no intention to play so i haven't been following closely. I hope they can deliver.

8. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Anything going out on uncharted water is a risk. We may end up with pirates or paradises, time will tell.

9. Ren Elder

They are using 3rd party engine and plugins (physics, voxel farm) that are all advertised to be compatible and not creating it from scratch, so theoretically the bigger risks are primarily on the design side (no one will like it), not technical (no one can play it).

10. Vek New Member

Is this game going to be like Ultima Online old Felucca rules where you can be player killed and your corpse can be looted entirely?

11. Ren Elder

Yes some Campaign world rules will have full loot, and those "hardcore" parts of the game world(s) is where LotD will be most likely spending our time.

12. Piikaa Warlord

13. Piikaa Warlord

https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/16460-resources-for-new-testers/

Here are some handy links for new testers to explore for important information that will help them get started in Crowfall:

If you have suggestions for additional links that should be added to the list, please let me know!

qberto likes this.