Game Priority Poll-Updated

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Hades, Jul 11, 2007.

?

Top 3 Games For Elder Consideration

1. Warhammer Online

41.7%
  2. Fury

8.3%
  3. GW/GW2

16.7%
  4. Age of Conan

8.3%
  5. 18 More Months in WoW

8.3%
  6. Stargate Worlds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tabula Rasa

16.7%
  8. Chronicles of Spellborn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Mystery Game by Bioware

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lord of the Rings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LaMagra Lord

The hype comes from people playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Much like D&D.

2. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

and you know how "great" D&D Online was... ;)

3. Goten Guest

the thing about WHO is that its PVP is alot more in depth and its drawing attention from alot of ppl who played the minatures. i am a current competetor in almost all the southern cali warhammer tournaments. i usually come in the top 10. only finished top 5 once. and i played the LotR beta and it wasnt anywhere near living up to the name LotR i am a big fan of those books and movies. but the game was utterly useless. i mean wtf no "Real" mage. i mean ya there were like 5 mages in Middle earth total. gandlaf sauraman and 2 blu mages. then one brown wizzard. but heck it sucks. and WHO is mainly PVP not PvE much. and Age of Conan looks pretty damn promising but will be a game that requires hours on end if you want to accomplish anything in your own Player built cities. fury looks soooo sweet. wish i was in beta. but i played it at a friends house. fell in love with it. but im WHO all the way. not to mention Party Quests in WHO. i mean hell i wanna get a huge ogre drunk and have it blow its ass up^_-. i mean who wouldnt? lol.

4. Likort Destroyer of Forum Trolls

5. Palebrew Inactive Elder

he was talking pen and paper, not that garbage pile of D&D turbine and Atari squeezed out of their bowels..

6. Scarab The Mechanic

true that... I want to hit the bastards that came up with that shit with my +5 lead pipe.

7. Joe Hostile Inactive Elder

I wonder how many of you voted for both WHO & AoC! If you had to choose one or the other, I bet the numbers might be a bit different.

8. Valor Buffalo Rancher

not nessasarily a good thing for AoC i would think. Id assume that if it came down to it right now, WHO would win out.