Gamers helping Gamers

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Hades, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hades Lord of the Dead

LotD has been around for 17 years, and during that time we have taken up collections to help our members in need. This week hurricane Sandy came up the East Coast of the United States, and brought destruction to all in its path. One, possibly more, of our own has been hit by this storm, and I'll show you a picture of his house below.

[​IMG]

Donation drive is ended. We raised about $950.00 from all the donations. Thanks to all to chipped in to help!!

Attached Files:

2. Hades Lord of the Dead

I'm going to run this donation drive though November 9th, and then I'll announce the total raised.

Our first donation was for $200.00 and that's appreciated! Just remember folks that ANY donation amount is a help for those in need, so just send in what you can to help out our guild members in need.

3. Hades Lord of the Dead

We've raised about $450.00 so far so keep up the good work with the donations!

4. Hades Lord of the Dead

I'm sending out the first transfer of donations tonight, $560.00, and anything else when I get back and close the donation drive on Nov 2nd.

Thanks to those who have contributed thus far, and everyone else who wants to give has until Nov 2nd to send their donation to me.

5. Hades Lord of the Dead

I will send any new donations on Nov 9th. I am out of town until then and checking via mobile phone.

6. Hades Lord of the Dead

Final payment of $389.00 sent today. The donation drive is complete, and thanks to all who sent in money to help out!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.