Getting to cold for airsoft.... Still waiting for Alpha CrowFall...Is Wildstar still going on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tsunamic, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Tsunamic Lord

I miss you all....need my digital love....long time no see ....what is everyone playin now... Wildstar still.. if so I WILL BE BACK !!

2. qberto Crowfall Leadership

@Tsunamic
    Ren, iseng, and I have been playing the crowfall prealpha. I think they let everyone in up to alpha 3. Check your spam folder if you haven't gotten an invite yet.

The wildstar chapter is still going strong. Talk to @NyN_ToFiVe or @Pikeasey

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  3. NyN_ToFiVe Sleeps In PvP

Whaaaaat, I think im in alpha 3. Oh hhh snap.

qberto likes this.
  4. Pikeasey Lord

5. qberto Crowfall Leadership

this music video is almost two times as old as pikeasey and nearly as old as tsunamic

6. NyN_ToFiVe Sleeps In PvP

Noooo Alpha 2 this weekend, guess I'll get in the next one tho(Alpha3)

7. Ren Elder

This phase ends Mid-December, and next phase with expanded invite list is February. All you old school WSers better show up!

8. qberto Crowfall Leadership

5 man LOTD hunger dome teams are fun but I can't wait till February when they probably going to introduce a campaign world. Hope it is kill full loot. :)

9. Tsunamic Lord

Yeah i am in Alpha 3 as well... I will be there for sure !!

Ren likes this.
  10. Pookee Lord

Come to Black Desert Online, we have cookies :p

NyN_ToFiVe likes this.
  11. Tsunamic Lord

Not sure if I will be able to play Alpha 2 in Feb... Lords have first dib on my key when i get it msg me !!

12. NyN_ToFiVe Sleeps In PvP

. . .and I have brownies o_O

Pookee likes this.
  13. Pookee Lord

If I get an extra one you'll be the first person I message man

14. Tsunamic Lord

No No i got one for Alpha 2 in Feb.. I wont be able to use it.. So if there is somone who wants to try out Crowfall in alpha 2 let me know ill give you my key so you can test it !!

15. Pookee Lord

Fuck all that. Play BDO

16. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

17. perilX Administrator

Airsoft is lame. Paintball is life. I have nothing else to contribute to this conversation.

18. Bushido Inactive Chapter Member

But at least you speak the truth.

19. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

You guys are all pussies - we use to go have BB gun wars when I was a kid!

Just don't forget to wear your dirtbike helmet, goggles and an extra pair of underwear!

Because the dickshot was worth bonus points...

20. Bushido Inactive Chapter Member

THe problem with airsoft is the amount of kids and the amount of cheaters. Yes paintball has wiping and such but it is a lot harder to do rather than just ignore the hit.