Gigantic

Discussion in 'MOBA Discussions' started by Iseng, Dec 29, 2014.

1. looks like my son would like it

Lightdark likes this.
  2. Well there a playtest weekend going on, am going to need to figure out how am going to get in on this.

3. If anyone is interested since it seems I really don't seem to have time to play more then welcome to use my account to get your chance to see what the game is about if you are interested

4. @Iseng if you havent seen this or got your account yet, this is for you!

5. New Player Orientation
    Tutorial Tuesday, August 4
    10 a.m. to 1 p.m. PDT / 7 to 10 p.m. CEST; and
    4 to 7 p.m. PDT / 1 to 4 a.m.Wednesday CEST

General Playtesting
    Gigantic Wednesday, August 5
    10 a.m.Wednesday to 10 a.m.Thursday PDT /
    7 p.m.Wednesday to 7 p.m.Thursday CEST

Freeplay Weekend, August 8 through August 9
    8 a.m.Saturday to 8 a.m.Sunday PDT /
    5 p.m.Saturday to 5 p.m.Sunday CEST

Competitive Playtesting
    Try-Hard Sunday, August 9
    8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PDT /
    5 p.m.Sunday to 3 a.m.Monday CEST

Those are the testing times

6. Iseng Warlord

I've gotten one I appreciate you looking out for me though cael! Very interesting game. Gonna keep a close eye on it. Will be more fun when able to que with a party imo

7. If I happen to get online am down for playing with you

8. Del Inactive Chapter Member

Did they ever lift the NDA on this game? I haven't heard anything positive about it. Especially with all the competition.

9. NDA is still active

10. After Getting to play this game a few times am very impressed with the controls and overall performance of the game and it's characters check out there youtube channel it's very in formative, plus their shout caster used to play Dawn gate I believe and he very informative when it comes to the community.

11. Renza Lord

I got in the alpha/beta but kept missing my chance to test, really not a big fan of them saying its only playable on windows 10 or xbox one though, cause I have neither and for now, want neither.

12. During the Testing I am using windows 7

13. Renza Lord

Nice, hopefully I can still test it out with win8 without trouble, hopefully they don't/havent actually changed it to need win10.

14. Highly doubt it and wasn't 10 a free upgrade at one point?

15. Renza Lord

I believe win10 is still available as a one time use free upgrade that supposedly will lock itself down if you change any hardware on the computer, as far as I can tell it's still essentially in beta as well. I'm usually pretty wary of new versions of windows, I still need to look into the legitimacy of whether there's any data mining type activity I've heard claims about, which given their initial designs for the xbox one I'm not really quick to dismiss.

16. Noted

17. If anyone wants to play this Sunday let me know

18. El Topo Lord

I would, but it needs Win 10, so meh.

19. Windows 10 been alright to me