Group Testing Schedule

Discussion in 'Crowfall' started by Philoctetes, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I'll try to hop in some this week or next weekend. Let you drag me around.

Philoctetes and qberto like this.
  2. Xpade Crowfall Tester

WRU people... just kidding I know it’s the holidays. I’ve bumped into 1-2, but would love a group event.

I’m totally wanting to test some stuff....especially with crafting and mother load stuff. If you use support power (gold bars/sheets) there’s easy node out in the corner of the map to test on with little interference.

For pvp testing I also want to test, but not sure if we need EK for that as I would prefer to not die... and jack up my blue fully tweaked weapon hitting for 600 left clicks....

I’m currently a ranger but really want to play Templar, but it’s very unforgiving in the current game as ranger/guine/knights are controlling the game till balance issues are addressed. Would love to test Templar/ranger stuff......and any support disciplines and classes. Think wools elf ranger bard/Wood elf confessor bard.

Philoctetes likes this.
  3. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

I would like to move the group play to a weekend event now. New work wants me in the office for the time being so 6pm pst is tough.

Any strong opinions on an hour or two Saturday or Sunday?

4. Xpade Crowfall Tester

It sounds like... there will be some major organized raiding going on tonight. I'll be on probably all day/night :p been having fun, jacked a lot of stuff yesterday, message me if you need help with anything.

5. Kiwiness Crowfall Tester

Im usually free any time after 6pm CST on any given day, so im good for whenever

6. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Sorry! I didnt see this. Friday night / Sunday may be better. Theres a few Crowfall guys playing BDO and Saturday is a big night for them.

Though Sunday is foozball, so not sure which one "wins".

For me, personally, either day is fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7. Xpade Crowfall Tester

With the holidays over and a solid 5+ people on every day do we plan to test anything this weekend?

If nothings planned I could recommend a couple things and try to make it happen. Leaning towards gathering info as obtaining materials for top end pvp gear is key early in a game.

-crafting disciplines
    — mining/skinning vs conesuer (not using energetic harvest). I’ve been acquiring a lot of hunger shards by skipping the skinning discipline.
    — Bountiful potion vs potion that gives gems/rares
    —lvl 10 node harvesting weapon thresholds (with/without leadership skills)