Guild wars 2 xpac

Discussion in 'MMORPG and CORPG Gaming Discussions' started by Gwhorg, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Gwhorg Destiny 2

I have recently made a return to gw2 and find it to be a pretty solid game. The last xpac made some decent class changes for more variety and like any good mmo there are tons of things to do with your gaming time.

Anyone out there have any interest in their upcoming xpac next month? Path of Fire

I personally would love to do some of the new and old dungeon runs again along with some the World v World three way action again.

2. Ren Elder

About a year back I popped back into the game.

At release I had collected a significant number of shoulder pieces with the skulls as it fit the LotD theme, which were a limited item from an event. I found out they were going for 3,000 gold a pop, and I sold a few. Sorta pissed me off because the only thing keeping me from the legendary weapon at release was the 300 gold precursor.

3. Gwhorg Destiny 2

Then come be our sugar daddy!

4. Iseng Warlord

So I'm considering this anyone else playing? group of 5-10 could make this a ton of fun

5. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Pretty sure i have an acct somewhere :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. Zaltex Lord

I have been playing with Gwhorg for a few weeks now. Still going strong. xpac is going to be sweet with the new elite specs. Mounts could be cool too!

7. Iseng Warlord

What server so we can hook up. I started last night

8. Iseng Warlord

@Zaltex @Gwhorg in fact if either of you could get on tonight to explain some of the new stuff to me :p

9. Zaltex Lord

Blackgate. I won't be back home until tomorrow (Sunday)

10. Iseng Warlord

K I'll see if I can free over

11. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Hi :) Wanted to put some information together for those who are playing:

Peeps Playin: @Iseng (Iseng.7680), @CynicalBliss (winter.4129), @Lightdark , @El Topo , @Zaltex , @Gwhorg , and @Georgetta (Georgetta.8219)

If I missed you, please reply with your in game name!

We have a couple things we should probably decide on before the xpac comes out. These are the ones I thought of:

Which server will we play on? Right now were split between Jade Quarry and Blackgate. Server transferring seems to be free. I think both servers have been alternating "Full". This is possibly due to weekend traffic, so I think we should see if they are still full during the week and pick one.

What should we do for a guild? You can belong to 5 guilds in GW2. I think we should consider (at least) making our own guild, so we have chat.

12. Lightdark.3081

13. Iseng Warlord

Someone needs to link the action combat thing.

14. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

I will when i get home.

Please think about server situation xD Jade and Blackgate were still full this AM. We may need to pick something entirely different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

15. Georgetta Gear Level 9000

Options to make the controls more like... Smite or BDO (meaning, you don't have to hold down RMB the entire time to move your camera)

upload_2017-9-18_21-27-48.png

These options just adjust the position of your camera:

upload_2017-9-18_21-28-22.png

16. Iseng Warlord

Well see about server when we can get a few people on!