GW is changing for the better .. (I think)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delta, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Laaritan New Member

k thanks

2. Hiya, Lady Jaye from TGH and I was the one that posted your "rant" *ahem* opinion earlier.

By the time I found out about you guys from a year past you had all already already quit GW. I would be up for helping you guys start or help run a chapter if you have enough to go that way. Right now I'm just like most of you, deciding whether or not I want to keep going (UAX'd Prop and Factions, tooling around whether to pay anything more at all for NF). I've played a little bit off and on during Factions and am familiar with some of the meta but I bet it's already changing.

It's going to take a damn serious pvp guild to keep me going though and one thats both respectful of and serious about using the the now lack of "unlimited time" efficiently that Hades mentioned in his recent article :) I am in XoO right now out of convenience (easy to get a gvg grp going but its more like random gvg).

3. Detritus Lord

You guys screwing around with Ziashen need to get Nightfall... That is the boringest crap ever, you might as well go PVE because that's exactly what you're doing.

HvH nets 2k faction in like 20-30 mins.

4. Kar Guest

Yeah, even low rank GvG gets almost 2k faction for a win now. At higher ranks it's around 4k. Even Arena gives a truckload of faction now for what it involves. And it's all less likely to make you want to stab yourself in the eyes than fighting Zaishen.

5. Iziuh Guest

If anyone needs help learning the game, or has any questions feel free to bug me : )

Isaiah@blindgoblingames.com <-- MSN just tell me your from LoTD as I have a lot of people on MSN : )

And my in game name is Rose Blueflower, or Isaiah Cartwright

6. Valus Administrator

Hey Isaiah, long time no see!

7. thorizdin Administrator

We'll take you up on that bro ;)

8. Hades Lord of the Dead

Wtf is up with the guild-hall these days. That dam site has been loading very slow for about a week.

9. Laaritan New Member

I just might, might try gw casually on side of DAoC

10. Delta Guest

Right now the meta game consists of Rampage as one thumpers, poison arrow + barbed arrow rangers, and last (but not least) searing flame elementalists.