Hellfire Amulet Question

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Hades, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Hades Lord of the Dead

How can I reliably farm more mats for this dam thing, and make a new amulet for another toon I rolled? Just going in and killing the bosses from the wiki has resulted in jack shit.

2. qberto Crowfall Leadership

Join a public group for Keys. Public people don't fuck around. It takes like 20 minutes to get all the keys and kill the ubers. You should get enough mats to make 2 amulets per run.

If you are greedy, you can even save your keys instead of using them (assuming someone else opened the portals). That way you can run your own portals for extra materials.

3. Morals Lord

Just kill the keywardens on t10. Good chance of dropping keys. I farmed 4 of each in like half a hour. The shitty part is when you have to look for the damn boss for 10 min.

4. Ichimaru Lord

Its potentially much quicker than that, you just need the right build for it. Focus on mobility. The map tells you which zones they are in, and when you port in it gives you a purple arrow showing you which way to go to get to them. Just get one of those ++speed builds and zip around the map (ignore all the random mobs), it shouldn't take anywhere near 10 mins. I usually stop and kill any elites I stumble onto along the way (always need the Death Breaths) and think I still can do all 4 in under 10 solo. Biggest road block you should run into is the 10 Forgotten Souls it takes per craft.