ias and auras

Discussion in 'Path of Exile' started by Xenogrant[Combine], Mar 15, 2013.

1. Xenogrant[Combine] Active Member

I run wrath and anger, using a 220 dps 1.75ias bow. Dropped some money on a 260 dps bow with 1.55 attack speed. Unbuffed it made my damage go up about 20%, so far so good.

The second I turn on wrath and anger, the dps of my 220dps bow is exactly on par with my 260 dps bow.

So just something to keep in mind if anyone is running an aura heavy character, the boost from ias is huge.

Thinking of working in a third dps aura now, seeing how the two existing auras make up 50% of my dps. Auras are so OP.

2. Also a weapon with high physical damage will benefit much more from certain auras such as Wrath, because they give bonus % damage based off of your physical damage.

3. Valus Administrator

Are you running blood magic? Can't run a reserve aura if so. Just FYI I run wrath, anger, and grace on my blood magic ranger

4. Xenogrant[Combine] Active Member

can run a reserve aura off mana, then give up a weapon socket for blood magic gem, but yeah been crunching some numbers and don't think my aurauder would work, maybe if he was using lionseye. I run the same 3 auras with inner focus.

Here's how you can min max your auras:
    http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/238344