LotD Fantasy Football League! (Yahoo)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wanderer, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Valor Buffalo Rancher

ONLY 40?

Hell, some teams are having problems with 12 players scoring 80 total points for their team.

Anyways, I am enjoying the early success. I am averaging point totals close to the top... which of course I will highlight while I can.

2. Wanderer Lord

Anyone gettin 40+ points had an insane game, those definitely aren't the norm. Usually if a player gets 20+ pts he had a good game.

3. Valor Buffalo Rancher

Still willing to trade big Ben for a WR or RB.

4. ho-pimper New Member

2-0 baby 2-0 East Side Midgets :cool:

5. Mordaloch New Member

grats

6. Lot closer games this week.

7. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I am probably going to get my first loss this week. My team underperformed and I made a bad choice on starting QB's.

oh well.

8. Mordaloch New Member

no big deal just don't lose to The Wanderers and it's all forgiven.

9. Ozzone Lord

Everyone ready for the bye week crunches?

10. Gaunsaku Chill Dude

I'm so ashamed I can't keep up after all my smack talk. So swamped with shit that when I do have some football time I focus on my 2 other leagues.

Lameness. But at least I beat Borric in week 1 =)

11. Ozzone Lord

Don't feel bad about the smack talk. I threw some out week 1 (because I saw the little box and took it literally) and got jumped all over by Jennifer. She continues to hound me even into week 4. Hell hath no fury I guess.

12. Valor Buffalo Rancher

I switched out players who had bye weeks last week and I still couldn't score more than 100.

Oh well.

13. Wanderer Lord

It's a long season, the key to fantasy leagues is to making into to the playoffs with a team that heating up at the right time.

The regular season is definitely just for smack talk, bragging rights, and tryin to make the right decisions with preseason projections that aren't panning out, and finding those sleeper picks. (which Mordaloch Beatdown seems too keep frustrating me with his higher waiver priorites! :mad:)

14. Mordaloch New Member

Thats right mr. wanderer eat it :)

15. Furyos Warlord

Willie Parker and Terrell Owens on waivers...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

16. Ozzone Lord

Better snatch em up quick.

17. Wanderer Lord

Through 4 weeks: DeAngelo Williams 36.4pts, Adrian Peterson 74.53pts lol... :p

18. Mordaloch New Member

he will get hot after the bye week.

19. Wanderer Lord

A lot of people have guys in starting roster slots that are on bye weeks... make sure to set your lineups!

20. Even changing them out I am loosing some big point earners. After week 7 I should be coming back strong. :)