LotD Meet and Greet: Canada Edition #2

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Evoex, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

Ok - who has the furry pics of Cedwyn?

Hades and I have a bet, inquiring minds want to know!

Also..

This made me chuckle. :) Also the fact you were so drunk you posted it like 10 times... haha

2. Cedwyn Banned

Haha, nah, forums were slow and it just get processing, and ended up posting a billion times.

Valus has a pic of Gedwyn, Marley and Me. He is probably fapping to it right now.

FireQueen likes this.
  3. Supe987 Inactive Chapter Member

4. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

Haha I will probably check my credit card sometime and realize how much I drank... that is later Marley's problem

Second night we went to this bar called Barchef, had some crazy drinks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oops blurry, fuck it. It was dark.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. You can't just put up a crazy drink picture like that and not divulge what it is! What is happening here?! Dry ice? What?

6. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

Haha the first one was called the Mad Man, the right hand is dry ice concoction that smelled like leather. The center were these edible cherry jelly things (delicious) and the pipe was a bourbon mix drink.

Evo had the third one, it was some sailor jerry concotion with a foam (Not sure what it was made of).

Sadly, I missed the opportunity to picture the last one its glory. It came with a bowl on top made out of iced grapefruit juice, and inside were these iced jellies and other things like mint. On the side was a hot cider drink, when you pour the hot cider into the grapefruit bowl it breaks through and all kinds of smoke poured out of it. You can crushed the grapefruit into the drink and cooled it down.

7. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

8. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Marley's 1st drink (bowl)

WINTER CIDER
    rye, amaro, fernet branca gel, apple, cinnamon brunoise, bitter almond snow, caramel vessel, mint

His second (pipe)

MAD MAN
    backwoods infused bourbon, sweet vermouth, cacao, maple, black pepper, cherry, leather

Mine (2nd pic from bottom)

SAILOR’S MOJITO
    beach essence, sailor jerry rum, mint, fresh lime, vanilla syrup, mojito ravioli, fresh lime and vanilla air

Damage was $25 per drink

http://www.barcheftoronto.com/

Great place, love going here.

@Shaylynne yeah, dry ice for the vapour which is scented btw, in Marley's 2nd drink it was leather.

In mine I have eucalyptus foam and an edible version of my drink on the right there, you just placed it on your tongue and press down with your mouth and it bursts and spills out.

9. Those all sound amazing and I would love to try them :)

10. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Had a great time, was nice to see another good turn out. Canada leading the way, as expected.

11. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

I'll take you guys if you can ever make it up for a visit :)

12. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

And I will do this:
    [​IMG]

And come down to visit

Evoex likes this.
  13. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

@Valus see what you missed!

14. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

I was promised pictures with bearded men in them. Where are they?!?

15. MarleyTheMoose Radiohead Superfan

@Valus keeps fucking up

16. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

@Valus The airbrush tool can only remove so much neckbeard before it doesn't work anymore. Post pictures.

17. Enya Elder

Glad you all had fun next meet up is western Canada guys!!!!

Evoex likes this.
  18. Radburn Lord

You got to cross the rockies first.