LotD Server Relaunch - Server Information and Rules

Discussion in 'ARK Discussion' started by El Topo, Sep 4, 2015.

1. El Topo Lord

[h1]Server Introduction[/h1]
    The Crave Arkfall Community is a group of gamers looking for more active PVPVE minded players to join our server. We offer a long-term home for anyone interested in general PVP and active base raiding. The server rules are custom, but are subject to change should our community deem it necessary. We believe in fair-play and good sportsmanship, and we are building this community with that in mind. We are trying to fill a niche not offered by other Ark servers. Overtime we hope to provide weekly events, and other things for our members to take part in.

Our custom rules were created to insure community members can login and enjoy the game right away. We do this by reducing the general grind, and giving new members starter kits so they can be competitive much sooner. In addition to our custom rules we offer a number of programs that help increase server growth, and protect player assets. For more specific details read below.

We hope you will join us.:)

[h1]Server Information[/h1]
    Server Name: [NA]Arkfall|Offline Protection|5xTame
    Server IP: 45.58.125.226:23265
    Admins: [Admin] Topo (owner)
    Server Type: PVPVE (75% PVP / 25% PVE)
    Server Setting: Custom
    Player Slots: 80
    Server Host: BlueFangSolutions.com
    Server Location: New York
    Server Map: The Island
    Server Restart Time: Manual Reset (No Rollbacks)
    Server Pluggins: Arkbar Raid Protection Pluggin (Offline Raid Protection)
    Character Uploads: Allowed
    Dino Uploads: Never
    Item Uploads: Never
    General Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) - World Clock / Time Converter

[h1]Important Links[/h1]
    Server Website: If requested by the community.
    Server Forums: LINK
    Voice Chat Server: LINK
    Steam User Group: LINK

[h1]Server Benefits[/h1]
    1. Server Whitelist
    2. No Admin Abuse
    3. Starter Kits System
    4. Weekly Server Events + Rewards
    5. Community Voting on Rules and Features
    6. Clear and Enforced Server Rules
    7. No Server Wipes
    8. Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media
    9.Referral Program + Rewards
    10. Asset Replacement Program
    11. Server Participation Program + Rewards
    12. Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)
    13. Offline Raid Protection
    14. Quality of Life Features + Mods
    15. Dino Trade-In Program
    16. Point of Interest Program

[h1]Server Whitelist[/h1]
    The server whitelist is the core of any good server. The whitelist allows the server admin to keep track of all active and newly added members. It also allows the admin to ban hackers, griefers, and exploiters quickly and efficiently. The server whitelist is a mandatory step in joining the server as well getting access to server benefits like starter kits and reward programs.

To join the server whitelist follow the below steps:
    Add [Admin] Topo to your Steam Friends List
    2. PM [Admin] Topo to be added to Steam User Group
    3. Fill out the whitelist template on the forum HERE
    4. Join the Server
    5. Tell [Admin] Topo you have joined the server and filled the template and need to be whitelisted

[h1]Starter Kits System[/h1]
    Starter Kits are given to new members upon addition to the server whitelist. The Starter Kit consists of two individual packages. The first being a guild package, and the second being a item/dino package. The guild package contains materials to build the guilds first dino pen. The dino pen will be large enough hold the guilds first land dinos as well as storage boxes to hold items while they work on their main base. I will only be giving one guild package per clan, but the package can be requested again when the dino pens space limit has been reached. Normally this will be done when adding flying dinos. I do this to eliminate griefing issues that tend to arise when pets are left outside. Large dinos beyond a Stego/Mammoth will not be covered by this system. Also these dino pens must be built outside and adjacent to the main base, and within the guilds boarder region.

The item/dino package consists of high level gathering tools, food/water, starter stations, bow/tranq arrows, and narcotics. You also get the choice of a mid level Scorp or Raptor + saddle. This package is given per individual player, and was made so players could get started on building a base right away. In a PVP raiding game like Ark the focus should be on building a defensible base.

Starter Kits were create so Arkfall members could get setup within a day or two, and be competitive.

To get a Starter Kit follow the below steps:
    Get whitelisted (see above)
    2. Pick your final base location
    3. Submit a "Starter Kit Request" in the thread found HERE
    4. PM [Admin] Topo your location after u have done the above steps

[h1]Server Events and Rewards[/h1]
    I will be creating server events for the community on a weekly basis as long as participation is above 12 members. Server events will be posted on our forum and on Steam. Server events will also be advertised to the general community so we can generate new members, and increase our server growth. To participate in a server event u must have signed up before 2 hour of the event starting time. Server events signups are done via the Steam User Group forum. Server events can be anything from server building projects, to dino races, to survival events, and anything else the community can come up with. Most of the land/water events will be done on Admin island, while building events will be done all over the map. All building events will be publicly owned, and shared by server members.

Everyone who takes part in a server event will be rewarded for their participation. For example during a Raptor race all Raptors will be provided by the admin, and at the end of the event members will get to keep those Raptors. The event winner will get a much bigger prize, which will be listed on the server forum before the event. Also members are required to be in voice chat to take part in the event. No mic required.

Note: Events will normally happen before raiding hours. Also events can be created by members if they are interested in running them.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=488245520
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497002126

[h1]Check out our Custom Server Map[/h1] http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=469814885Server Map

[h1]Community Requests and Voting[/h1]
    If a feature gets requested enough by the Arkfall Community I will create a poll on our server forums, so members can vote on said feature. If over 50% of the community votes yes the new feature will be implemented. Pretty simple.

[h1]No Server Wipes[/h1]
    There will be no server wipes unless requested and voted on by the community. If the community votes yes for a wipe community members will be given one week to get ready. Server uploads will be closed temporarily during this period. Generally abandoned buildings will be destroyed to decrease server load. Also Starter Kits were created so the gap between new and advanced players is reduced. As players get more advanced so to will the Starter Kits.

[h1]Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media[/h1]
    The Steam User Group is used for up to the minute announcements, and server updates. Its also part of the requirements of being on the server whitelist. The Steam User Group can be found HERE.

Our Community Forums is generally used for long discussions on server topics, and server feature voting. Our Community Forum can be found HERE.

Our 200 slot Gamevox voice chat server is a free service I provide our community members. Its open to the public, however channels can be created upon request and passworded for guild privacy. Joining our voice chat server is one of the requirements of participating in a server event. To use the voice chat server u must first register an account with GameVox. The voice chat server can be registered to and found HERE.

You can find us on Facebook HERE.
    You can find us on Twitter HERE.

Watch us on Youtubers:
    HERE
    HERE
    HERE

Watch our Twitch Streamers:
    HERE
    HERE
    HERE

[h1]Server Referral Program + Rewards[/h1]
    If a whitelisted community member refers a new player to the server, they will get 1 dino point (explained below) as a reward for helping the server grow. The new player must be whitelisted before the referring player can get his/her reward. All player referrals must be posted in the Referral Program thread HERE.

[h1]Asset Replacement Program[/h1]
    Should your base or pets get destroyed by hacks/exploits they may be replaced by [Admin] Topo. Proof must be given that a hack or an exploit was used to destroy your assets. The only proof accepted must be in video format, or a screenshot of the hacker/exploiter admitting it in chat. Screenshots must be double confirmed by another player. I do not replace assets based on your word alone. Also I only replace buildings and pets. I do not replace lost items. Also I only replace a guilds HQ, and not their stash houses. If u want to protect multiple buildings I suggest u build one fence around them all. You can post a asset replacement request in the program thread HERE.

Don't leave your base doors open as u will get robbed. I don't cover robbed bases if your doors were open, even during off raid hours. Lock your doors and layer your base so players can't loot all u have after getting past one door.

[h1]Server Participation Program[/h1]
    If a community member actively participation on the Steam User Group or Social Media, I will reward them with between 0.25 to 1 dino points. If u want to build a dino army u can also promote the server by taking screenshots, videos, and participating in competitions. Also let me know about cool server pluggins and other stuff I can add to the server. Simply bumping Arkfall threads on sites like Reddit or Steam will get u a 0.50 dino points. Simply link the your participation efforts in the program thread found HERE.

[h1]Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)[/h1]
    If you are a Twitch or Youtube creator and advertise the Arkfall server on stream or in your videos I will support you via in-game rewards. As a content creator you will be rewarded with the first crack at new dinos and items when Ark patches are released. If your streams or videos drive a large percentage of players to join the server I will offer one of your viewers a Steam gift via channel giveaway. You can find the content creator submission thread HERE.

[h1]Offline Raid Protection[/h1]
    The Arkfall Community Server uses the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases pluggin. This pluggin makes bases invulnerable at certain times during the day. This was done so members could go to sleep and work without having the base and pets destroyed. Raid times on the Arkfall Server are from 9pm to 12 midnight EST. This was also done so base raiding was set to primetime when the most amount of people are logged on. This also gives members a reason to login for PVP. Any destruction during this time is not covered by the asset replacement program.

[h1]Quality of Life Features[/h1]
    I'll be adding a number of quality of life features during the server life cycle starting with 5x taming speed. This was done so players could spend more time on building and PVP, and less time on pets that could die within a few seconds. Who wants to spend 12hrs taming an army of pets only to have them all die to 3 well placed rockets or c4. The server will be adding new server setting changes as the Devs release them in future patches. If u want a feature/setting implemented just post it in the Server Suggestion thread found HERE.

[h1]Current Custom Server Setting[/h1]

Dino Changes
    TamingSpeedMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x Faster Taming)
    DifficultyOffset=3.000000 - (Level 100+ Dinos)

Gathering Changes
    HarvestAmountMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x More)

Quality of Life Changes
    NightTimeSpeedScale=4.000000 - (4x Faster)
    DayTimeSpeedScale=0.100000 - (Very Long Days)
    ShowMapPlayerLocation=True - (Shows Location on Map)
    EnablePVPGamma=True - (U can change Gamma)

PVP Changes
    ServerCrosshair=True - (Weapon Crosshair On)
    AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True - (Third Person View On)
    PvPZoneStructureDamageMultiplier=6.000000 - (Cave Structures take 6x more Damage)

Gameplay Changes
    XPMultiplier=2.000000 - (2x More XP)

Permanent Settings
    PreventDownloadDinos=True - (No Dino Uploads Ever)
    PreventDownloadItems=True - (No Item Uploads Ever)
    NoTributeDownloads=True - (No Character/Dino Uploads)
    PreventDownloadSurvivors=False - (Lets Players Upload Characters)

[h1] Server Modifications[/h1]
    Mods will be added to the server slowly during the servers life-cycle. Generally the most stable and useful mod will be added to the server. The list of the current server modification can be found on the forum thread HERE.

[h1]Dino Trade-In Program[/h1]
    Having problems feeding a ton of dinos your friend left u? Are your dinos not being used? The Dino Trade-In Program lets u trade in dinos u don't want or need anymore for dinos u can use. All dinos have a point value, which can be used to buy other dinos u want. You can also trade-in dinos for kibble or cosmetics. Check our Steam User Group for details on dino points HERE.

[h1]Point of Interest Program[/h1]
    If u want to build structures on the map just ask the admin for the building mats. These structures will be built with Thatch/Wood during the proof of concept phase. If the proof of concept proves popular with the community it will be voted on in the forum. If the community votes yes the creator will be given wood and stone mats to upgrade their project.

The PoI Rules:
    The first rule that needs to be followed when creating a server project is u don't keep the mats that u are given. If u do u will be banned.
    2. The second rule is your structure must be open to everyone. It is a public structure with no doors. Do not build near other guilds unless they are cool with it. Do not build near your own base. Do not build in locations a future guild might want to use for a base.

[h1]Fair and Enforced Raiding System[/h1]
    Each guild on the server must pick 3 days of the week they can be raided during siege hours. Out of these 3 days, 2 of those days are mandatory locked as defensive raids. Once these days are picked they will be listed for all guilds to see on the forum HERE. The only way to change these days is to contact [Admin] Topo and ask for a change. Guilds can request more raiding days, if they are interested in more defense PVP. Any guild that has been raided can not be raided again by a guild until they've had a chance to counter raid. If the raided guild doesn't have the players to raid they can choose to block raiding on their secondary mandatory raid day. Notify [Admin] Topo to change the raiding info on the forum should that be the case.

All guilds on the server will be given 8 panel flags + paint to place around their bases to show the 3 days they can be raided. Each of the 7 days of the week will have its own color which can be applied to 7 of the 8 panels of the flag. The 8th panel of the flag will be set for guilds on vacation. U must notify [Admin] Topo when u are going on vacation. Vacations can't last more than one week. when your vacation is over u will be put back on normal raiding hours. [Admin] Topo will be house sitting for any guilds on vacation to insure they aren't raided during offline days.

Always check the forum to get the correct raiding days a guild is open. If a guild is exploiting color changes on their flags to avoid getting raided contact [Admin] Topo to report them. They will be temp banned, and their base left opened to be looted.

[h1]Server Rules and Requests (Subject to Change)[/h1]
    1. No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.
    1A. Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.
    1B. No raiding bases when the defenders aren't listed for raiding on that day.
    1C. You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.
    1D. When raiding a base try to keep a collateral damage to a minimum.
    1E. After entering a base only loot what you can carry and leave, and don't drop or destroy any items u can't. Leave the defending guild enough stuff to fight back.

Request 1: Don't double team an enemy with allies or outnumber them with a zerg during raids.

2. No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    2A. No hacking is self explanatory.
    2B. No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    2C. No duping items to gain an advantage.
    2D. No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

3. No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.
    3A. Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base. Again passive rule applies here.
    3B. Dinos that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource, and preventing your enemy from taming pets slows them down.

4. No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

5. Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 30 a noob.

Request 2: Don't kill dinos being tamed by new players. Do u want the server to grow or not?

6. If you put someone to sleep to take their stuff you have to let them go after 5mins. Give or take. U can use stims to wake them back up.

7. Don't build bases on Dead Island NE of the Arkfall map. You may only build temp structures used to hold items during taming. Said structure can't be bigger than 3x3, and must have only 1 floor.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change based on community voting. Breaking the major rules will result in a ban for life. Breaking the minor rules will result in a temp ban. If a player reaches 3 temp bans they will be banned for life.

[h1]About the Admin[/h1]
    Hello my name is Lord Topo, and I'm the owner of the Arkfall Community and voice chat server. My goal as an admin is to provide the most fair and balanced Ark server available. As an Admin I don't actively participate in PVP, as it conflicts with my duties as an admin. I generally focus on getting my PVP on during server events where I don't abuse my admin powers. This is the first time I've owned a game server, so I'm a bit of a noob, but I think I'm getting better. I think the services I provide are what makes the Arkfall Community special.

If u have an issue I'm always on Steam, so just PM [Admin] Topo, and I'll try and help you. I can't be on 24/7 as I work in RL, but I'm normally always on from 7:30pm to 2am EST everyday.

[h1]About Admin Island[/h1]
    Admin Island is where [Admin] Topo lives on the server. I built on the island because its far away from everything. I was trying to avoid issues where people could build next to me, so they could get some kinda protection from being in my proximity. Also other than the fact the island is a nice location, it's only other special feature is that it has a few iron nodes. Since I can create things with my Admin powers, I don't need resources, so u can come gather Admin Island clean if u want. Generally my doors are always open, and anyone can come visit me. Members can use the island as a base location before they head out to explore the SE caves. Additionally I use Admin Island to hold special dinos that will be given out during server events. Stuff like pink sharks and other cool colored dinos. The island is also used for testing exploits, so if a claim is made I can verify by reproducing the exploit. Lastly the island is a hub where I hold most server events.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. El Topo Lord

STEAM VERSION
    [h1]Server Introduction[/h1]
    The Crave Arkfall Community is a group of gamers looking for more active PVPVE minded players to join our server. We offer a long-term home for anyone interested in general PVP and active base raiding. The server rules are custom, but are subject to change should our community deem it necessary. We believe in fair-play and good sportsmanship, and we are building this community with that in mind. We are trying to fill a niche not offered by other Ark servers. Overtime we hope to provide weekly events, and other things for our members to take part in.

Our custom rules were created to insure community members can login and enjoy the game right away. We do this by reducing the general grind, and giving new members starter kits so they can be competitive much sooner. In addition to our custom rules we offer a number of programs that help increase server growth, and protect player assets. For more specific details read below.

Connect using the link below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[h1]Server Information[/h1]
    Server Name: [NA]CraveArk-OfflineProtection/5xTame/5xGather/2xEXP
    Server IP: 45.58.125.226:23265
    Admins: [Admin] Topo (owner)
    Server Type: PVPVE (75% PVP / 25% PVE)
    Server Setting: Custom
    Player Slots: 80
    Server Host: BlueFangSolutions.com
    Server Location: New York
    Server Map: The Island
    Server Restart Time: Manual Reset (No Rollbacks)
    Server Pluggins: Arkbar Raid Protection Plugin (Offline Raid Protection)
    Character Uploads: Allowed
    Dino Uploads: Never
    Item Uploads: Never
    General Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) - World Clock / Time Converter

[h1]Important Links[/h1]
    Server Website: If requested by the community.
    Server Forums: LINK
    Voice Chat Server: LINK
    Steam User Group: LINK

[h1]Server Benefits[/h1]
    1. Server Whitelist
    2. No Admin Abuse
    3. Starter Kits System
    4. Weekly Server Events + Rewards
    5. Community Voting on Rules and Features
    6. Clear and Enforced Server Rules
    7. No Server Wipes
    8. Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media
    9.Referral Program + Rewards
    10. Asset Replacement Program
    11. Server Participation Program + Rewards
    12. Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)
    13. Offline Raid Protection
    14. Quality of Life Features + Mods
    15. Dino Trade-In Program
    16. Point of Interest Program

[h1]Server Whitelist[/h1]
    The server whitelist is the core of any good server. The whitelist allows the server admin to keep track of all active and newly added members. It also allows the admin to ban hackers, griefers, and exploiters quickly and efficiently. The server whitelist is a mandatory step in joining the server as well getting access to server benefits like starter kits and reward programs.

To join the server whitelist follow the below steps:
    Add [Admin] Topo to your Steam Friends List
    2. PM [Admin] Topo to be added to Steam User Group
    3. Fill out the whitelist template on the forum HERE
    4. Join the Server
    5. Tell [Admin] Topo you have joined the server and filled the template and need to be whitelisted

[h1]Starter Kits System[/h1]
    Starter Kits are given to new members upon addition to the server whitelist. The Starter Kit consists of two individual packages. The first being a guild package, and the second being a item/dino package. The guild package contains materials to build the guilds first dino pen. The dino pen will be large enough hold the guilds first land dinos as well as storage boxes to hold items while they work on their main base. I will only be giving one guild package per clan, but the package can be requested again when the dino pens space limit has been reached. Normally this will be done when adding flying dinos. I do this to eliminate griefing issues that tend to arise when pets are left outside. Large dinos beyond a Stego/Mammoth will not be covered by this system. Also these dino pens must be built outside and adjacent to the main base, and within the guilds boarder region.

The item/dino package consists of high level gathering tools, food/water, starter stations, bow/tranq arrows, and narcotics. You also get the choice of a mid level Scorp or Raptor + saddle. This package is given per individual player, and was made so players could get started on building a base right away. In a PVP raiding game like Ark the focus should be on building a defensible base.

Starter Kits were create so Arkfall members could get setup within a day or two, and be competitive.

To get a Starter Kit follow the below steps:
    Get whitelisted (see above)
    2. Pick your final base location
    3. Submit a "Starter Kit Request" in the thread found HERE
    4. PM [Admin] Topo your location after u have done the above steps

CraveArk Dino Pen Floor 1
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514533119

[h1]Server Events and Rewards[/h1]
    I will be creating server events for the community on a weekly basis as long as participation is above 12 members. Server events will be posted on our forum and on Steam. Server events will also be advertised to the general community so we can generate new members, and increase our server growth. To participate in a server event u must have signed up before 2 hour of the event starting time. Server events signups are done via the Steam User Group forum. Server events can be anything from server building projects, to dino races, to survival events, and anything else the community can come up with. Most of the land/water events will be done on Admin island, while building events will be done all over the map. All building events will be publicly owned, and shared by server members.

Everyone who takes part in a server event will be rewarded for their participation. For example during a Raptor race all Raptors will be provided by the admin, and at the end of the event members will get to keep those Raptors. The event winner will get a much bigger prize, which will be listed on the server forum before the event. Also members are required to be in voice chat to take part in the event. No mic required.

Note: Events will normally happen before raiding hours. Also events can be created by members if they are interested in running them.

Future Dino Arena (right) and Siege Arena (left) Event Space
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514547526

CraveArk Server Race Track
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514620774

Event Reward Area
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514601936

[h1]Community Requests and Voting[/h1]
    If a feature gets requested enough by the Arkfall Community I will create a poll on our server forums, so members can vote on said feature. If over 50% of the community votes yes the new feature will be implemented. Pretty simple.

[h1]No Server Wipes[/h1]
    There will be no server wipes unless requested and voted on by the community. If the community votes yes for a wipe community members will be given one week to get ready. Server uploads will be closed temporarily during this period. Generally abandoned buildings will be destroyed to decrease server load. Also Starter Kits were created so the gap between new and advanced players is reduced. As players get more advanced so to will the Starter Kits.

[h1]Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media[/h1]
    The Steam User Group is used for up to the minute announcements, and server updates. Its also part of the requirements of being on the server whitelist. The Steam User Group can be found HERE.

Our Community Forums is generally used for long discussions on server topics, and server feature voting. Our Community Forum can be found HERE.

Our 200 slot Gamevox voice chat server is a free service I provide our community members. Its open to the public, however channels can be created upon request and passworded for guild privacy. Joining our voice chat server is one of the requirements of participating in a server event. To use the voice chat server u must first register an account with GameVox. The voice chat server can be registered to and found HERE.

You can find us on Facebook HERE.
    You can find us on Twitter HERE.

Watch us on Youtubers:
    HERE
    HERE
    HERE

Watch our Twitch Streamers:
    HERE
    HERE
    HERE

[h1]Server Referral Program + Rewards[/h1]
    If a whitelisted community member refers a new player to the server, they will get 1 dino point (explained below) as a reward for helping the server grow. The new player must be whitelisted before the referring player can get his/her reward. All player referrals must be posted in the Referral Program thread HERE.

[h1]Asset Replacement Program[/h1]
    Should your base or pets get destroyed by hacks/exploits they may be replaced by [Admin] Topo. Proof must be given that a hack or an exploit was used to destroy your assets. The only proof accepted must be in video format, or a screenshot of the hacker/exploiter admitting it in chat. Screenshots must be double confirmed by another player. I do not replace assets based on your word alone. Also I only replace buildings and pets. I do not replace lost items. Also I only replace a guilds HQ, and not their stash houses. If u want to protect multiple buildings I suggest u build one fence around them all. You can post a asset replacement request in the program thread HERE.

Don't leave your base doors open as u will get robbed. I don't cover robbed bases if your doors were open, even during off raid hours. Lock your doors and layer your base so players can't loot all u have after getting past one door.

[h1]Server Participation Program[/h1]
    If a community member actively participation on the Steam User Group or Social Media, I will reward them with between 0.25 to 1 dino points. If u want to build a dino army u can also promote the server by taking screenshots, videos, and participating in competitions. Also let me know about cool server pluggins and other stuff I can add to the server. Simply bumping Arkfall threads on sites like Reddit or Steam will get u a 0.50 dino points. Simply link the your participation efforts in the program thread found HERE.

[h1]Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)[/h1]
    If you are a Twitch or Youtube creator and advertise the Arkfall server on stream or in your videos I will support you via in-game rewards. As a content creator you will be rewarded with the first crack at new dinos and items when Ark patches are released. If your streams or videos drive a large percentage of players to join the server I will offer one of your viewers a Steam gift via channel giveaway. You can find the content creator submission thread HERE.

[h1]Offline Raid Protection[/h1]
    The Arkfall Community Server uses the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases pluggin. This pluggin makes bases invulnerable at certain times during the day. This was done so members could go to sleep and work without having the base and pets destroyed. Raid times on the Arkfall Server are from 9pm to 12 midnight EST. This was also done so base raiding was set to primetime when the most amount of people are logged on. This also gives members a reason to login for PVP. Any destruction during this time is not covered by the asset replacement program.

[h1]Quality of Life Features[/h1]
    I'll be adding a number of quality of life features during the server life cycle starting with 5x taming speed. This was done so players could spend more time on building and PVP, and less time on pets that could die within a few seconds. Who wants to spend 12hrs taming an army of pets only to have them all die to 3 well placed rockets or c4. The server will be adding new server setting changes as the Devs release them in future patches. If u want a feature/setting implemented just post it in the Server Suggestion thread found HERE.

[h1]Current Custom Server Setting[/h1]

Dino Changes
    TamingSpeedMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x Faster Taming)
    DifficultyOffset=2.000000 - (Level 100+ Dinos)
    DinoCountMultipler=1.500000 - (More Dinos)

Gathering Changes
    HarvestAmountMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x More)
    ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayer=0.500000
    ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=0.500000

Quality of Life Changes
    NightTimeSpeedScale=4.000000 - (4x Faster)
    DayTimeSpeedScale=0.100000 - (Very Long Days)
    ShowMapPlayerLocation=True - (Shows Location on Map)
    EnablePVPGamma=True - (U can change Gamma)

PVP Changes
    ServerCrosshair=True - (Weapon Crosshair On)
    AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True - (Third Person View On)
    PvPZoneStructureDamageMultiplier=6.000000 - (Cave Structures take 6x more Damage)

Gameplay Changes
    XPMultiplier=2.000000 - (2x More XP)

Permanent Settings
    PreventDownloadDinos=True - (No Dino Uploads Ever)
    PreventDownloadItems=True - (No Item Uploads Ever)
    NoTributeDownloads=True - (No Character/Dino Level Uploads)
    PreventDownloadSurvivors=False - (Lets Players Upload Characters)

Building Settings
    StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.500000
    NewMaxStructuresInRange=12000

[h1]Server Modifications[/h1]
    Mods will be added to the server slowly during the servers life-cycle. Generally the most stable and useful mod will be added to the server. The list of the current server modification can be found on the forum thread HERE.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497086514
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=509373826

[h1]Dino Trade-In Program[/h1]
    Having problems feeding a ton of dinos your friend left u? Are your dinos not being used? The Dino Trade-In Program lets u trade in dinos u don't want or need anymore for dinos u can use. All dinos have a point value, which can be used to buy other dinos u want. You can also trade-in dinos for kibble or cosmetics. Check our Steam User Group for details on dino points HERE.

[h1]Point of Interest Program[/h1]
    If u want to build structures on the map just ask the admin for the building mats. These structures will be built with Thatch/Wood during the proof of concept phase. If the proof of concept proves popular with the community it will be voted on in the forum. If the community votes yes the creator will be given wood and stone mats to upgrade their project.

The PoI Rules:
    The first rule that needs to be followed when creating a server project is u don't keep the mats that u are given. If u do u will be banned.
    2. The second rule is your structure must be open to everyone. It is a public structure with no doors. Do not build near other guilds unless they are cool with it. Do not build near your own base. Do not build in locations a future guild might want to use for a base.

[h1]Fair and Enforced Raiding System[/h1]
    Each guild on the server must pick 3 days of the week they can be raided during siege hours. Out of these 3 days, 2 of those days are mandatory locked as defensive raids. Once these days are picked they will be listed for all guilds to see on the forum HERE. The only way to change these days is to contact [Admin] Topo and ask for a change. Guilds can request more raiding days, if they are interested in more defense PVP. Any guild that has been raided can not be raided again by a guild until they've had a chance to counter raid. If the raided guild doesn't have the players to raid they can choose to block raiding on their secondary mandatory raid day. Notify [Admin] Topo to change the raiding info on the forum should that be the case.

All guilds on the server will be given 8 panel flags + paint to place around their bases to show the 3 days they can be raided. Monday is a Non Raid Day. Each of the available 6 days of the week will have its own color which can be applied to 6 of the 8 panels of the flag. The 7th and 8th panel of the flag will be set for guilds on vacation. U must notify [Admin] Topo when u are going on vacation. Vacations can't last more than one week. when your vacation is over u will be put back on normal raiding hours. [Admin] Topo will be house sitting for any guilds on vacation to insure they aren't raided during offline days.

Always check the forum to get the correct raiding days a guild is open. If a guild is exploiting color changes on their flags to avoid getting raided contact [Admin] Topo to report them. They will be temp banned, and their base left opened to be looted.

[h1]Server Rules and Requests (Subject to Change)[/h1]
    1. No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.
    1A. Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.
    1B. No raiding bases when the defenders aren't listed for raiding on that day.
    1C. You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.
    1D. When raiding a base try to keep a collateral damage to a minimum.
    1E. After entering a base only loot what you can carry and leave, and don't drop or destroy any items u can't. Leave the defending guild enough stuff to fight back.

Request 1: Don't double team an enemy with allies or outnumber them with a zerg during raids.

2. No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.
    2A. No hacking is self explanatory.
    2B. No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.
    2C. No duping items to gain an advantage.
    2D. No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

3. No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.
    3A. Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base. Again passive rule applies here.
    3B. Dinos that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource, and preventing your enemy from taming pets slows them down.

4. No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

5. Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 30 a noob.

Request 2: Don't kill dinos being tamed by new players. Do u want the server to grow or not?

6. If you put someone to sleep to take their stuff you have to let them go after 5mins. Give or take. U can use stims to wake them back up.

7. Don't build bases on Dead Island NE of the Arkfall map. You may only build temp structures used to hold items during taming. Said structure can't be bigger than 3x3, and must have only 1 floor.

NOTE: These rules are subject to change based on community voting. Breaking the major rules will result in a ban for life. Breaking the minor rules will result in a temp ban. If a player reaches 3 temp bans they will be banned for life.

[h1]About the Admin[/h1]
    Hello my name is Lord Topo, and I'm the owner of the Arkfall Community and voice chat server. My goal as an admin is to provide the most fair and balanced Ark server available. As an Admin I don't actively participate in PVP, as it conflicts with my duties as an admin. I generally focus on getting my PVP on during server events where I don't abuse my admin powers. This is the first time I've owned a game server, so I'm a bit of a noob, but I think I'm getting better. I think the services I provide are what makes the Arkfall Community special.

If u have an issue I'm always on Steam, so just PM [Admin] Topo, and I'll try and help you. I can't be on 24/7 as I work in RL, but I'm normally always on from 7:30pm to 2am EST everyday.

[h1]About Admin Island[/h1]
    Admin Island is where [Admin] Topo lives on the server. I built on the island because its far away from everything. I was trying to avoid issues where people could build next to me, so they could get some kinda protection from being in my proximity. Also other than the fact the island is a nice location, it's only other special feature is that it has a few iron nodes. Since I can create things with my Admin powers, I don't need resources, so u can come gather Admin Island clean if u want. Generally my doors are always open, and anyone can come visit me. Members can use the island as a base location before they head out to explore the SE caves. Additionally I use Admin Island to hold special dinos that will be given out during server events. Stuff like pink sharks and other cool colored dinos. The island is also used for testing exploits, so if a claim is made I can verify by reproducing the exploit. Lastly the island is a hub where I hold most server events.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  3. El Topo Lord

REDDIT VERSION

**Server Introduction**

**Connect using the link below:**

http://toparkservers.com/server/45.58.125.226:23275

**Server Information**

> **Server Name:** [NA]CraveArk-OfflineProtection/5xTame/5xGather/2xEXP

> **Server IP:** 45.58.125.226:23265

> **Admins:** [Admin] Topo (owner)

> **Server Type:** PVPVE (75% PVP / 25% PVE)

> **Server Setting:** Custom

> **Player Slots:** 80

> **Server Host:** BlueFangSolutions.com

> **Server Location:** New York

> **Server Map:** The Island

> **Server Restart Time:** Manual Reset (No Rollbacks)

> **Server Plugins:** Arkbar Raid Protection Plugin (Offline Raid Protection)

> **Character Uploads:** Allowed

> **Dino Uploads:** Never

> **Item Uploads:** Never

> **General Timezone:** Eastern Standard Time (EST) - [World Clock](http://worldclock.fullstacks.net/) / [Time Converter](http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)

> **Important Links**
    > **Server Website:** If requested by the community.

> **Server Forums:** [LINK](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions)

> **Voice Chat Server:** [LINK](https://www.gamevox.com/YHKP-QRS)

> **Steam User Group:** [LINK](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark)

**Server Benefits**

> **1.** Server Whitelist

> **2.** No Admin Abuse

> **3.** Starter Kits System

> **4.** Weekly Server Events + Rewards

> **5.** Community Voting on Rules and Features

> **6.** Clear and Enforced Server Rules

> **7.** No Server Wipes

> **8.** Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media

> **9.** Referral Program + Rewards

> **10.** Asset Replacement Program

> **11.** Server Participation Program + Rewards

> **12.** Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)

> **13.** Offline Raid Protection

> **14.** Quality of Life Features + Mods

> **15.** Dino Trade-In Program

> **16.** Point of Interest Program

**Server Whitelist**

> **To join the server whitelist follow the below steps:**

> **1.** Add [Admin] Topo to your Steam Friends List

> **2.** PM [Admin] Topo to be added to Steam User Group

> **3.** Fill out the whitelist template on the forum [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088395980524/)

> **4.** Join the Server

> **5.** Tell [Admin] Topo you have joined the server and filled the template and need to be whitelisted

**Starter Kits System**

> **To get a Starter Kit follow the below steps:**

> **1.** Get whitelisted (see above)

> **2.** Pick your final base location

> **3.** Submit a "Starter Kit Request" in the thread found [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396044916/)

> **4.** PM [Admin] Topo your location after u have done the above steps
    >

[CraveArk Dino Pen Floor 1](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514533119)

**Server Events and Rewards**

**Note:** Events will normally happen before raiding hours. Also events can be created by members if they are interested in running them.

> [Future Dino Arena \(right\) and Siege Arena (left) Event Space](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514547526)

> [CraveArk Server Race Track](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514620774)

> [Event Reward Area](http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=514601936)

**Community Requests and Voting**

**No Server Wipes**

**Steam User Group + Community Forum/Voice Chat/Social Media**

The Steam User Group is used for up to the minute announcements, and server updates. Its also part of the requirements of being on the server whitelist. The Steam User Group can be found [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark).

Our Community Forums is generally used for long discussions on server topics, and server feature voting. Our Community Forum can be found [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions).

Our 200 slot Gamevox voice chat server is a free service I provide our community members. Its open to the public, however channels can be created upon request and passworded for guild privacy. Joining our voice chat server is one of the requirements of participating in a server event. To use the voice chat server u must first register an account with GameVox. The voice chat server can be registered to and found [HERE](https://www.gamevox.com/YHKP-QRS).

**You can find us on Facebook HERE.**

**You can find us on Twitter HERE.**

> **Watch us on Youtubers:**

> **HERE**

> **HERE**

> **HERE**

> **Watch our Twitch Streamers:**

> **HERE**

> **HERE**

> **HERE**

**Server Referral Program + Rewards**

If a whitelisted community member refers a new player to the server, they will get 1 dino point (explained below) as a reward for helping the server grow. The new player must be whitelisted before the referring player can get his/her reward. All player referrals must be posted in the Referral Program thread [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396099778/).

**Asset Replacement Program**

Should your base or pets get destroyed by hacks/exploits they may be replaced by [Admin] Topo. Proof must be given that a hack or an exploit was used to destroy your assets. The only proof accepted must be in video format, or a screenshot of the hacker/exploiter admitting it in chat. Screenshots must be double confirmed by another player. I do not replace assets based on your word alone. Also I only replace buildings and pets. I do not replace lost items. Also I only replace a guilds HQ, and not their stash houses. If u want to protect multiple buildings I suggest u build one fence around them all. You can post a asset replacement request in the program thread [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396134178/).

**Server Participation Program**

If a community member actively participation on the Steam User Group or Social Media, I will reward them with between 0.25 to 1 dino points. If u want to build a dino army u can also promote the server by taking screenshots, videos, and participating in competitions. Also let me know about cool server pluggins and other stuff I can add to the server. Simply bumping Arkfall threads on sites like Reddit or Steam will get u a 0.50 dino points. Simply link the your participation efforts in the program thread found [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396176406/).

**Content Creator Program + Rewards (Twitch/Youtube/Guides/Spreadsheets)**

If you are a Twitch or Youtube creator and advertise the Arkfall server on stream or in your videos I will support you via in-game rewards. As a content creator you will be rewarded with the first crack at new dinos and items when Ark patches are released. If your streams or videos drive a large percentage of players to join the server I will offer one of your viewers a Steam gift via channel giveaway. You can find the content creator submission thread [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396206251/).

**Offline Raid Protection**

**Quality of Life Features**

I'll be adding a number of quality of life features during the server life cycle starting with 5x taming speed. This was done so players could spend more time on building and PVP, and less time on pets that could die within a few seconds. Who wants to spend 12hrs taming an army of pets only to have them all die to 3 well placed rockets or c4. The server will be adding new server setting changes as the Devs release them in future patches. If u want a feature/setting implemented just post it in the Server Suggestion thread found [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396226991/).

**Current Custom Server Setting**

> **Dino Changes**

> TamingSpeedMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x Faster Taming)
    > DifficultyOffset=2.000000 - (Level 100+ Dinos)
    > DinoCountMultipler=1.500000 - (More Dinos)

>

> **Gathering Changes**

> HarvestAmountMultiplier=5.000000 - (5x More)
    > ResourceNoReplenishRadiusPlayer=0.500000
    > ResourceNoReplenishRadiusStructures=0.500000
    >

> **Quality of Life Changes**

> NightTimeSpeedScale=4.000000 - (4x Faster)
    > DayTimeSpeedScale=0.100000 - (Very Long Days)
    > ShowMapPlayerLocation=True - (Shows Location on Map)
    > EnablePVPGamma=True - (U can change Gamma)
    >

> **PVP Changes**

> ServerCrosshair=True - (Weapon Crosshair On)
    > AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True - (Third Person View On)
    > PvPZoneStructureDamageMultiplier=6.000000 - (Cave Structures take 6x more Damage)
    >

> **Gameplay Changes**

> XPMultiplier=2.000000 - (2x More XP)
    >

> **Permanent Settings**

> PreventDownloadDinos=True - (No Dino Uploads Ever)
    > PreventDownloadItems=True - (No Item Uploads Ever)
    > NoTributeDownloads=True - (No Character/Dino Level Uploads)
    > PreventDownloadSurvivors=False - (Lets Players Upload Characters)
    >

> **Building Settings**

> StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.500000
    > NewMaxStructuresInRange=12000

**Server Modifications**

Mods will be added to the server slowly during the servers life-cycle. Generally the most stable and useful mod will be added to the server. The list of the current server modification can be found on the forum thread [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396235826/).

**Dino Trade-In Program**

Having problems feeding a ton of dinos your friend left u? Are your dinos not being used? The Dino Trade-In Program lets u trade in dinos u don't want or need anymore for dinos u can use. All dinos have a point value, which can be used to buy other dinos u want. You can also trade-in dinos for kibble or cosmetics. Check our Steam User Group for details on dino points [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088396276388/).

**Point of Interest Program**

> **The PoI Rules:**
    >
    > **1.** The first rule that needs to be followed when creating a server project is u don't keep the mats that u are given. If u do u will be banned.

> **2.** The second rule is your structure must be open to everyone. It is a public structure with no doors. Do not build near other guilds unless they are cool with it. Do not build near your own base. Do not build in locations a future guild might want to use for a base.
    >

**Fair and Enforced Raiding System**

Each guild on the server must pick 3 days of the week they can be raided during siege hours. Out of these 3 days, 2 of those days are mandatory locked as defensive raids. Once these days are picked they will be listed for all guilds to see on the forum [HERE](http://steamcommunity.com/groups/craveark/discussions/0/527274088404020465/). The only way to change these days is to contact [Admin] Topo and ask for a change. Guilds can request more raiding days, if they are interested in more defense PVP. Any guild that has been raided can not be raided again by a guild until they've had a chance to counter raid. If the raided guild doesn't have the players to raid they can choose to block raiding on their secondary mandatory raid day. Notify [Admin] Topo to change the raiding info on the forum should that be the case.

All guilds on the server will be given 8 panel flags + paint to place around their bases to show the 3 days they can be raided. Monday is a Non Raid Day. Each of the available 6 days of the week will have its own color which can be applied to 6 of the 8 panels of the flag. The 7th and 8th panel of the flag will be set for guilds on vacation. U must notify [Admin] Topo when u are going on vacation. Vacations can't last more than one week. when your vacation is over u will be put back on normal raiding hours. [Admin] Topo will be house sitting for any guilds on vacation to insure they aren't raided during offline days.

**Server Rules and Requests (Subject to Change)**

> **1.** No raiding bases between midnight and 9pm EST the next day. People need to sleep and work. This is currently being taken care of by the Arkbar Invulnerable Bases plugin, however should it fail the above applies.

> **1A.** Don't build bases that blocking PVE Caves or they will be destroyed by the admin. You may build thatch walls outside for defense, but u must destroy them before u leave the cave.

> **1B.** No raiding bases when the defenders aren't listed for raiding on that day.

> **1C.** You can only Block a cave during raid hours from 9pm to 12 midnight EST.

> **1D.** When raiding a base try to keep a collateral damage to a minimum.

> **1E.** After entering a base only loot what you can carry and leave, and don't drop or destroy any items u can't. Leave the defending guild enough stuff to fight back.

> **Request 1:** Don't double team an enemy with allies or outnumber them with a zerg during raids.

> **2.** No hacking, exploiting, duping, or repeated griefing.

> **2A.** No hacking is self explanatory.

> **2B.** No exploiting game mechanics that give you an unfair advantage the developers did not intend.

> **2C.** No duping items to gain an advantage.

> **2D.** No repeated griefing of other clans that would make them quit the server.

> **3.** No killing pets that aren't being actively or passively controlled by another player. Neutral Pets are considered active pets as they attack when a base or owner is hit.

> **3A.** Pets in animal pens are off limits unless you are raiding the base. Again passive rule applies here.

> **3B.** Dinos that are being tamed are fair game to be killed. Pets are a resource, and preventing your enemy from taming pets slows them down.
    >

> **4.** No harassment or abuse of other players on the server.

> **5.** Please don't kill or raid noobs until they have time to build up. Otherwise server dies because all new players leave. You can consider any player below level 30 a noob.

> **Request 2:** Don't kill dinos being tamed by new players. Do u want the server to grow or not?

> **6.** If you put someone to sleep to take their stuff you have to let them go after 5mins. Give or take. U can use stims to wake them back up.

> **7.** Don't build bases on Dead Island NE of the Arkfall map. You may only build temp structures used to hold items during taming. Said structure can't be bigger than 3x3, and must have only 1 floor.

> **NOTE: These rules are subject to change based on community voting. Breaking the major rules will result in a ban for life. Breaking the minor rules will result in a temp ban. If a player reaches 3 temp bans they will be banned for life.**

**About the Admin**

**About Admin Island**

Admin Island is where [Admin] Topo lives on the server. I built on the island because its far away from everything. I was trying to avoid issues where people could build next to me, so they could get some kinda protection from being in my proximity. Also other than the fact the island is a nice location, it's only other special feature is that it has a few iron nodes. Since I can create things with my Admin powers, I don't need resources, so u can come gather Admin Island clean if u want. Generally my doors are always open, and anyone can come visit me. Members can use the island as a base location before they head out to explore the SE caves. Additionally I use Admin Island to hold special dinos that will be given out during server events. Stuff like pink sharks and other cool colored dinos. The island is also used for testing exploits, so if a claim is made I can verify by reproducing the exploit. Lastly the island is a hub where I hold most server events.