LotD Star Wars Update - Week 3

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Soth, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Soth Administrator

The Star Wars Chapter of LotD is making great progress, having good times, and enjoying a quality MMO.

Having a blast with this game, and I can see this is a title LotD will be sticking with for a long time. Bioware will clean up their bugs, and soon start adding even more great content.

We've only had enough people to raid for about a week now, and we've already downed 5/5 raid bosses. All raid content cleared until the reset Tuesday. I am very proud of our raiders working hard to get geared up, and especially our raid leader who is the best we've had since I've been a member of LotD. Our raid team has gelled, and complete the raids in a calm efficient session.

We haven't had enough people level 50 to get together for a 16 man raid, but now with 24 level 50s and 26 people in the 40s, we're going to be trying the 16 man hard modes very soon. We are planning to run an east coast and west coast raid team to accommodate as much of the guild as possible.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5hRtvlWlv0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some youtubes:

Karagga's Palace
    Annihilation Droid XRR-3
    Duel of Fates
    Pylon Puzzle

SOA

[​IMG]

BONETHRASHER

[​IMG]

ANNIHILATION DROID XRR3

[​IMG]

GHARJ