lotd - the cuckolds of PVE server 34

Discussion in 'ARK Discussion' started by aaa, Nov 14, 2015.

1. aaa New Member

No honor
    Can't follow their own laws
    Can't pick fair fights
    Can dish out a joke, but cry if it goes wrong
    Failed to invade PVP server 346

Stay on PVP server 34 where u belong because you can't take an organized challenge.

2. El Topo Lord

This an offline raid? Not really an accomplishment if the guild your attacking isn't around to defend. Man 14hours of raiding, I wish I had that kinda time to waste. However gg if this was legit. The hate is strong.

3. Philoctetes Crowfall Leadership

Posting a tacky raid revenge video with no defenders several hours after a major world crisis in Paris? Classy.

4. Ichimaru Lord

*Yawn*

//Taking this opportunity to work on my C++ so that its not a complete waste of my time
    const int FUCKS_GIVEN = 0;

5. Argonic Lord

Cuckolds?
    Wtf I had to Google that shit.
    Who uses that.

Mange likes this.
  6. Guilford Warlord

isn't this the raid where they glitched game mechanics to get a rex into our base?

7. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Don't worry boys n girls, we raided all 4 of there bases and destroyed everything they had. They even gave us the saddles we used against them. Shout out to @Valus and Dal for setting it all up.

8. Valus Administrator

Oh wait... this is the part where sore losers come to our house and bitch and moan about how much we pissed them off? FEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEE

9. Erie New Member

Lol you come back to official 346 and feed us noob

10. Erie New Member

Bring it sisters I want more of you weak ass cunts

11. Erie New Member

Come try again bring the whole army we will even give you guys 30 days untouched

12. who the fuck are you? and why the fuck are you Necroing a thread from fucking 3 fucking months ago .... Are you really that bored that you have nothing better to do? ffs get a life and play a game where you don't have to go trolling for people to kill.

13. Erie New Member

I don't have to go trolling for people to kill dumbass, I'm provoking you noobs to try again and overtake the server as you tried and failed

14. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Overtake? Our goal was destruction. And we destroyed. You even tried to come to our server, but failed miserable. I am glad we left this scar on you that you come back after so long.

15. Evoex Maple Syrup & Dudes

Sanjo likes this.
  16. Sanjo Mr. No Fucks Given

lulz.

[​IMG]

Guilford and Ichimaru like this.
  17. Leshil Warlord

Hahaha. Fucking priceless.

18. Ichimaru Lord

I lol'd.

I also tried to change FUCKS_GIVEN to 1, but since it was declared as a constant it is unchangeable. Therefor FUCKS_GIVEN is still zero.

Piikaa likes this.
  19. Erie New Member

Lol destroyed what? You noobs just take lesser bases we wiped you out entirely losers

20. Devilman Inactive Chapter Member

Keep telling yourself that. You are here because you liked the feeling of ass rape. You are not here because we tickled your cheek.

Soulshox likes this.