LotD Wildstar Chapter News: Y-83 down!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Istarien, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Istarien Lord

1387 pulls. That's what persistence looks like. And this is the result:
    Hardmentors1.jpg

Congratulations to the WildStar raid squad on their first hard mode Augmentors kill - easily the most difficult encounter in the game. This fight has been the death of lesser guilds, but we persevered and finally scored our first victory. Well done, everyone; congratulations to all who got shiny new gear and, at long last, their glove imbuements. That was definitely what you'd call a heavy lift, so we're going to chill with our deactivated construct. Maybe have a little nap.

Hardmentors2.jpg

Huge thanks are due to our raid leader @Lancers and the rest of the raid staff. They put in a ton of effort to balance the group composition and refine our strategy in a very technically difficult and hectic encounter. Congrats again to all - I'm so proud of you!

Evoex, Sanjo, Lancers and 5 others like this.
  2. Ren Elder

Very nice, way to keep at it. Not sure I could suffer through that many wipes!

3. Feeble Active Member

WORLD 6TH BOYSSSSSS

Ren and qberto like this.
  4. Soulshox Lord

Grats guys!

5. Vitriolic New Member

After about 750 wipes I'm pretty sure most of us were reduced to raid-wiping automatons.

6. bizzaro Guilford's bromance

Congrats guys:)

7. Istarien Lord

It became very zen for me, especially once I switched to dps. Healing is pretty much always a white-knuckle ride on that fight.

8. Hades Lord of the Dead

Good job on keeping the WS chapter steady, and moving forward into 2016!!

qberto and Ren like this.